Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A rare genetic condition of the male gender…

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
For the longest time, I suspected something was wrong with my genitalia. It just never looked right to me. Well, in the past week I have been finally doing some research and it appears I have fucking PHIMOSIS of the severest degree. Practically zero retraction of the foreskin. How, at the age of TWENTY, am I discovering this just now? My religious upbringing, stigmatized many aspects of sexuality, beyond only the most vanilla. And so, I was kept in the dark, largely, about many important things. Although I knew the word foreskin, I had no anatomical reference point for the term. But even still, my instinct knew that something was abnormal. The erections especially did not appear natural: they were like the one in this picture (NSFW) — https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Phimosis#/media/File:Phimosis_case.jpg

This is not only humiliating but also concerning, as it may have to involve surgical procedures, such as circumcision. *CERTIFIED GENETIC FAILURE :feelsrope: Is a FUNCTIONING COCK too much to ask for??? It's beyond the lack of females at this point…

Last edited:
Damn i'm sorry man

Damn i'm sorry man
I opened the linked and got flashed with a dick
6e4fb76f4d6155182f582be1dfb2f6e4.png

That’s fucked up.
If you can afford circumcision you should go for it.

I opened the linked and got flashed with a dick
well i warned NSFW and said "erection" five words earlier, what did you expect to see, an ethereal sunlit landscape? :feelskek:

my genitalia is deformed in two ways. i have a micropenis(yes really) and severe fordyce spots(disgusting looking skin condition).

I think I have some of those as well but it's a far less severe issue than the phimosis.
they are common but i have never been able to find photos of cases as bad as mine. there are literally oil filled pebbles hanging off my nutsack:feelspuke::feelspuke:life is pointless

literally oil filled pebbles hanging off my nutsack
it's another level of desperation, because even if you could get a girl for yourself, she would be horrified the moment she sees that.

and i know that no woman would want anything to do with my disgusting appendage. even if she was attracted to me externally, she would back out upon the sight, and i honestly wouldn't blame her :feelsUnreal:

i honestly wouldn't blame her :feelsUnreal:
I wouldnt blame them at all, in fact I want to puke everytime I see the horrific abomination between my legs. I have tried at least a dozen times to perform surgery on myself with pocket knives but everytime I just end up cutting chunks and chunks of meat off my scrotum and making it far worse. I don't consider myself human anymore when I am this deformed. All I crave is for my brain to be on the wall.

I wouldnt blame them at all, in fact I want to puke everytime I see the horrific abomination between my legs. I have tried at least a dozen times to perform surgery on myself with pocket knives but everytime I just end up cutting chunks and chunks of meat off my scrotum and making it far worse. I don't consider myself human anymore when I am this deformed. All I crave is for my brain to be on the wall.
have you tried receiving medical care? i am going to try in a few months i think.