Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big war is actually ideal, but will not happen because the main goal is passive subduing

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
A big internal war in which Massive sides fight, wether that be the political parties or the people who favor gun rights vs not gun rights or rural vs city or traditionalism vs modernity or a race war would actually be the best ideal scenario, but it isn’t going to happen because a big war could lead to margin of errors for the elites (they spark a war and lose).

what’s going to happen instead is something even more unsettling because it’s not something you can shoot at or fight against. It’s just passive subduing that (once you notice) eats at you.

men are going to get more cucked, women are going to get more rights, more and more immigrants will pour in and globalization, surveillance and government power will increase and there’s nothing you can do about it because there will never be a kick off to a conflict.

Any individual who is able to start a war like the ones I listed are already dead and killed by glowniggers (Harold covington, George Lincoln Rockwell, etc.) There’s not going to be a war, just a whisper and appeasement until there’s nothing left to appease.

it’s over when the best chance this world right now has to return to a semblance of common sense is to fight it out and it’s impossible to do that because the elites have human history for the next hundred years already planned out :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:.

Last edited:
traditionalism vs modernity
just wanna post monke here
Embracemonky 15c653 7716443

Just nuke me and get it over with

Just nuke me and get it over with
Atleast in a conflict you go out with a bang, but instead you just get to see people drink bug milk and eat women’s poo cookies for 400$ a piece

Atleast in a conflict you go out with a bang, but instead you just get to see people drink bug milk and eat women’s poo cookies for 400$ a piece
I know you like larping but if a war actually broke out and you saw things escalate near you, you'd be begging to go back to playing video games and shitposting on forum in the "good ole days". Most of us would. that's why I prefer just instantly dying

I know you like larping but if a war actually broke out and you saw things escalate near you, you'd be begging to go back to playing video games and shitposting on forum in the "good ole days". Most of us would. that's why I prefer just instantly dying
Lol ofc I’d be the first casualty in a war because urban area. I’m not fighting, But atleast there’s a fight going on. Instantly dying Is shit because afterwards there’s still the decline of the world.

also the aftermath of you live through it would be better than the beforehand. There’s less specialization so it’s easier to get a job. If things don’t change I won’t be able to get a job due to gay papers and bureaucracies. War is good if you don’t want to fight either.

Last edited:
Lol ofc I’d be the first casualty in a war because urban area. I’m not fighting, But atleast there’s a fight going on. Instantly dying Is shit because afterwards there’s still the decline of the world.

also the aftermath of you live through it would be better than the beforehand. There’s less specialization so it’s easier to get a job. If things don’t change I won’t be able to get a job due to gay papers and bureaucracies. War is good if you don’t want to fight either.
eh fair enough. I just anything to change drastically in any way possible.

just the facts
- there will be no leaders that aren't picked by the wealthy deep states in the usa and western europe to support the status quo
- even putatively "based" countries will not curtail women's rights in any way if it hurts PR, and it massively hurts PR in this shit political climate
- global competition between males will continue to go up, even with the virus hoax, as it only further strengthens social media and online dating

Just jews a strategy from the art of war and win without fighting.

That's how the demoralization of massive amouts of whites and the empowerment of a tiny minority of feral niggers works...

Then turn out the lights as jew moves to China.

Everyone is ALREADY extremely subdued. No wars anytime soon unless it’s between governments.