Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A brutal blackpill was thrown at me at a restaurant

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm sitting alone in a Mexican restaurant right now. In front of me there is a giant flat screen TV. ABC news was on and the news network presented the viewers with a recent report on happiness in the United States. The report said that happiness for young US adults is at all time low. It said that social support is the most important factor for being happy. Social support includes friendships, romantic and sexual relationships. I felt disgusted when I read about the social support factor.
"People with more supportive families and friends are generally happier and more successful in life. We thrive in supportive environments and we need other human beings to reaffirm our existence. Several studies have proven that being in supportive relationships contributes to our psychological well-being" - Google
We are all screwed.

Last edited:
Im so lonely dude. I suffer every night