Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A busty foid caught me looking at her boobs

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I was walking in the subway station when I saw a busty foid in her early 20s walking in my direction. I took the chance to look at those fat boobs twice in a second and I think she caught me.

Jfl at living in a big city with subways.

I was walking in the subway station when I saw a busty foid in her early 20s walking in my direction. I took the chance to look at those fat boobs twice in a second and I think she caught me.
Good for you. You have every right to titie fuck that hor while her children watch.
Jfl at living in a big city with subways.
Location cels are seathing

It kind of makes you wonder how many times per day/hour/minute she gets people looking at them, lol

I bet it's a common thing for women like this!

I've gotten caught staring. I used to freak out about it, but now I don't care. If big tit foids don't want to be stared at, then wear a loose shirt or a tight bra or something

She wore those for chad not you. When he looks at her it makes her feel happy, when you do it makes her feel like a slut. Keep looking :feelsLSD:

Start wearing big autist shades, they can't tell if you're staring at them or not then!