Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A chad i know goes to therapy

Pesttanz

Pesttanz

Recruit
★★
Imagine living on easy mode and still you need therapy, how retarded can you be?

Imagine living on easy mode and still you need therapy, how retarded can you be?
It might actually be good for someone like that who doesn’t have real problems.

Therapy works best for spoiled white women who don’t have real problems.

Theraphy is just an activity where Chads and Staceys meet sex partners

How naive are you that you think chad psychologists don't seduce their patients and vice versa?

He probably just goes to flirt/fuck with the female therapist

I just assume that any zoomie walking around is going to therapy and already zombified by medication

I'm never wrong, it always works

zombified by medication
this is my rope reason. memory so fucked up i need to leave a post reminding myself of why i want to rope if i read this thread again. loads of other effects but too long to get into it. mental health treatment for men is a scam

therapy is fucking cucked, i'd rather embrace my demons than be a little bitch and cry about it to someone. nobody appreciates men being vulnerable anyway it's just something people can take advantage of

have you heard of hackers leaking records? yeah, imagine being one of those people in the records because dumbass therapists can't stop taking notes. don't want my life leaked to public

why are you friends with a chad irl

therapy is fucking cucked, i'd rather embrace my demons than be a little bitch and cry about it to someone. nobody appreciates men being vulnerable anyway it's just something people can take advantage of
Based. Imagine being a chad on easymode and you need to go to a therapist to whine and cry about your problems.

I'm basically fucked and the fucking last thing I want to do is A) spend money to B) waste my time to C) be gaslit by a fucking foid.

This is just an attention grabbing/foid attraction strategy. Will literally not have to say another word other than 'my therapist told me' and he'll be rewarded with sex for 'working on himself'

It might actually be good for someone like that who doesn’t have real problems.
This.

Therapy unironically works if you're a retard who just needs to hear the words ''just be yourself and be more confident'' because you're too stupid to ever think about that yourself.

That's why so many normies recommend therapy. It works for them.

But if you're ugly, you're ugly with or without therapy. What would actually help us is being given new better looking bodies. A charlatan therapist telling us to just be confident and love ourselves would not help us whatsoever.