Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Chad that already has a girlfriend tries to flirt with my sister, but gets cucked (Chad doesn't always win)

probably injured it from banging stacies all day
Or maybe "he" is not even a guy. Look how "he"'s using words like "Brad" "Giga Chad" "some shit" "I'd fuck Incel tears" and "just here to read" gtfo

Or maybe "he" is not even a guy. Look how "he"'s using words like "Brad" "Giga Chad" "some shit" "I'd fuck Incel tears" and "just here to read" gtfo

In the wise words of Optimus Prime, "Do not believe everything you read", and besides what's wrong with using Archetypes?
The World exists on Chaos, but we need SOME level or Order don't we?

In the wise words of Optimus Prime, "Do not believe everything you read", and besides what's wrong with using Archetypes?
The World exists on Chaos, but we need SOME level or Order don't we?
Bro I just don't trust Greycel is all. Especially the new one's.

a man's stature intimidates people, and how handsome you are doesn't save you from looking weak next to a giant.
Its better to be tall and ugly than short and handsome. Being tall and ugly at least means no one will fuck with you
He should have planted his tallfag seeds on some Amazonian Icelandic Stacy instead he chose that 5'2 midget hooter roastie. Also I saw a video of him crying cuz his ex wife won't let him see his daughter.
lol what a fag. Imagine being 7'2 and getting BTFO by a midget hole. My 12 y/o sister is taller than her. At least he didn't have a son

I don't get the title. Tha Chadest Chad always wins. In this case it was your brother.

There is always a bigger Chad, that's rule number #1.
Yeah, in the end chad won.
Mountain is a retard. He should have planted his tallfag seeds on some Amazonian Icelandic Stacy instead he chose that 5'2 midget hooter roastie. Also I saw a video of him crying cuz his ex wife won't let him see his daughter.
JFL, in normal times he would have destroyed the midget and taken the daughter to live with him.

:feelskek:

mog or be mogged

even 7 foot tall normies get cucked by the government

I'm not a chad, did you even read the story?

You’re a 6’1 fucking TallFag

You have a pretty Sister

And a 6’10 brother

You’re definitely a Larp high tier Normie

Unless you’re deformed

Its better to be tall and ugly than short and handsome. Being tall and ugly at least means no one will fuck with you
True, but even if you are handsome, if you get height mogged to oblivion by a dude who is a 1 below you, its over for you.
JFL, in normal times he would have destroyed the midget and taken the daughter to live with him.
Cucked courts means women always win
You’re a 6’1 fucking TallFag
You have a pretty Sister
And a 6’10 brother
You’re definitely a Larp high tier Normie
Unless you’re deformed
Bruh, I'm THE living example of the recombination pill.

Last edited:
that larp though :\

Is that guy really your real brother? He is able to cuck a chad but you are an incel? How does that even work?

My family and I went to the mall to buy random shit.
So this Chad comes up to my sister with his gf and tries to flirt with her. The chick with him was at least a stacy-lite.
Anyways, my sister just ignores him and he starts getting persistent, so she calls him a cuck and tell him to get lost (I taught her well).
The dude doesn't take it too well and starts calling her a bitch and a slut.

I was about to stand from the bench and confront him, but my brother comes out of one of the stores, standing at 6'10" tall.
The Chad's girl just started staring at my brother.
My brother looked down on the Chadlet in comparison and asked my sister what's going on.
The Chad got scared and started to walk away, but his girl started talking to my brother.
The Chad just watched hoping she was going to get him out of the situation, but instead they kept talking and talking.
Eventually the Chad just walked away, and the girl gave my brother her number.

So the lesson of the story is this: Chad doesn't always win, especially when a tall gigachad is around.
I mean if I had confronted him, he probably would have tried to act tough and shit, and if he attacked me I would have destroyed him and we'd both be in jail.
But my brother just had to exist and Chad shat his pants.
There's nothing you can do to compensate for height.
Sounds like Cope tbh

JustGetMoggedByTeraChad Theory

This sounds like a larp story but it was entertaining regardless.

I agree. You would never see shit like this happening to somebody huge:

And whenever someone actually tries to fight a large guy, he has the ability to protect himself. Meanwhile manlets can only rely on a knife or gun, both of which are illegal in many countries.

This isn't about just getting our dicks wet anymore. It's about self-defense.

Is that guy really your real brother? He is able to cuck a chad but you are an incel? How does that even work?
probably recombination

This sounds like a larp story but it was entertaining regardless.
so many people keep saying it's larp JFL. Don't even feel like sharing shit anymore

I agree. You would never see shit like this happening to somebody huge:

And whenever someone actually tries to fight a large guy, he has the ability to protect himself. Meanwhile manlets can only rely on a knife or gun, both of which are illegal in many countries.

This isn't about just getting our dicks wet anymore. It's about self-defense.
no self defense for manlets

Wish I was tall so I could have any level of authority socially.

Being taller gives you advantage in fighting due to more mass being dragged around and longer reach.
If you are trained and he isnt, he would get destroyed
Is your brother lanklet?

I never feel intimidated by +6'6 tall fags since I always feel more built and higher T than them. An exception was this 6'8 roidmaxxed guy where I actually kind of felt mogged.
Mountain is a retard. He should have planted his tallfag seeds on some Amazonian Icelandic Stacy instead he chose that 5'2 midget hooter roastie. Also I saw a video of him crying cuz his ex wife won't let him see his daughter.
That's probably partly why he's attracted to her. People are attracted to opposites in order to reach a balanced middle ground. Otherwise humans would become freaks. High T giant attracted to a high E short woman.

Last edited:
But my brother just had to exist and Chad shat his pants.
There's nothing you can do to compensate for height.
I do not 100% agree w/ you

In the wise words of Optimus Prime, "Do not believe everything you read"
Optimus is a cuck he only gets sloppy seconds
1813626%20-%20Arcee%20Fred_Perry%20Jack_Darby%20Optimus_Prime%20Transformers%20Transformers_Prime%20comic.jpg

2060061%20-%20Arcee%20Fred_Perry%20Jack_Darby%20Optimus_Prime%20Transformers%20Transformers_Prime%20comic.jpg

928506%20-%20Arcee%20Jack_Darby%20Optimus_Prime%20Roly%20Transformers%20Transformers_Prime.png

835183%20-%20Arcee%20Nerdess%20Optimus_Prime%20Transformers%20Transformers_Prime.png

810874%20-%20Arcee%20Optimus_Prime%20Transformers%20Transformers_Prime.png

Last edited:
Wish I was tall so I could have any level of authority socially.
same bro

Is your brother lanklet?

I never feel intimidated by +6'6 tall fags since I always feel more built and higher T than them. An exception was this 6'8 roidmaxxed guy where I actually kind of felt mogged.
No, he's pretty well built naturally.
I do not 100% agree w/ you

God WWE is shit. Also, none of them looked like they got that height mogged

Last edited: