Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As I was shitting out my previous post there is a couple cuddling in front of me in class (extreme suifuel)

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
Fuck, there is a 6/10 ginger bitch cuddling with a ATTENTION 5’9-5’10 mtn in front of me right now. What the fuck ? Did they just debunk my HEIGHTISLAW theory or is this faggot moneymaxxing compensatemaxxing giftmaxing?

when i was in college 5'9 guy had gf from same group and kissed with her in public but after few month was dumped and gone into depression.

i think ive only ever seen 1 ginger girl in person

Just be first theory maybe, idk

Maybe he has high status or money

Fuck, there is a 6/10 ginger bitch cuddling with a ATTENTION 5’9-5’10 mtn in front of me right now. What the fuck ? Did they just debunk my HEIGHTISLAW theory or is this faggot moneymaxxing compensatemaxxing giftmaxing?
He is NT.

I wanna fucking VOMIT on every couple who can't stop themselves from publicly groping each other