Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A disturbing YouTube comment that I read sometime ago

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Last year, I remember watching a youtube video about why dating is becoming less common for younger people. When I scrolled down to the comments section, this was the first comment that appeared and it was made by a random foid, " I will only be in a relationship if it benefits me" this comment was the most liked comment in the whole entire comment section, it had thousands of likes. This comment tells you a lot about females. This was not a random comment, this was a comment that thousands of other women agreed with.

Isn't the purpose of a relationship to procreate? Foids have become so selfish that they only look for things that benefit them instead of what benefits society.

Isn't the purpose of a relationship to procreate? Foids have become so selfish that they only look for things that benefit them instead of what benefits society.
No one gives a shit about what benefits "society". People only care about themselves.

Burn the world

Last year, I remember watching a youtube video about why dating is becoming less common for younger people. When I scrolled down to the comments section, this was the first comment that appeared and it was made by a random foid, " I will only be in a relationship if it benefits me" this comment was the most liked comment in the whole entire comment section, it had thousands of likes. This comment tells you a lot about females. This was not a random comment, this was a comment that thousands of other women agreed with.
FOIDS r the new men....

It's classical relationships that are dying.
Women still have sex and multiple backup chads and beta orbiters, but FORMALLY they are single.
This really distorts the ratio because bluepillers say, see, women are just as lonely as men, women too are not in a relationship!
Totally ignoring the new reality.

Relationships should be about give and take.

Thanks to femoids, we had give more and take less (as a man)

And now we have give everything, take nothing, like onlyfans cuckoldry.

Female narcissism will destroy civilization.

Wars are currently being fought right now over this...democracy=foid narcissim

It's as if men are slaves who serve the females while they get nothing in return

Women still have sex and multiple backup chads and beta orbiters, but FORMALLY they are single.
This really distorts the ratio because bluepillers say, see, women are just as lonely as men, women too are not in a relationship
its really insidious how they disguise what they are doing and hide their degeneracy behind traditional liberal ideas like "freedom" and "independence" when in reality they are simply working to concentrate power and turn us all into slaves again. The nature of foids is exactly like a jew, perhaps they are even more duplicitous. Foids preach about morality ONLY for the aim of advancing their own interests, and are unable to comprehend and sort of morality that might impede them. Once we realize this about women, their blatant lack of a human soul becomes evident.

its really insidious how they disguise what they are doing and hide their degeneracy behind traditional liberal ideas like "freedom" and "independence" when in reality they are simply working to concentrate power and turn us all into slaves again. The nature of foids is exactly like a jew, perhaps they are even more duplicitous. Foids preach about morality ONLY for the aim of advancing their own interests, and are unable to comprehend and sort of morality that might impede them. Once we realize this about women, their blatant lack of a human soul becomes evident.
It's our duty to take away women's rights in order to stop this madness

It's our duty to take away women's rights in order to stop this madness
Yes. Its insane how we've made it so difficult for ourselves to do this.

Yes. Its insane how we've made it so difficult for ourselves to do this.
So far, Darth Aurelius created a milita and a mens rights organization, I hope it goes well

So far, Darth Aurelius created a milita and a mens rights organization, I hope it goes well
We need to start somewhere. I too wish them the best of luck in their endeavors.

Foids are just selfish fucks who only want shit that benefits them only.

Just bring back public executions and witch-hunts this is actually concerning