A few mm of bone separates a life of misery and endless pussy.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Did leafy get a haircut?

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Recruit
-
The man on the left is a poor disfigured man who had to work for every single thing he achieved in life. He has a warm heart, is gentle to everyone and has always observed the law. He got through college and is currently hardcore wagecucking. He is all alone and no woman has ever desired him.

The man on the right is a disgusting brute who always mistreated other people and has never even moved an inch to obtain anything. He's always been pampered as hell by his parents and he got arrested several times in his life. He never went to college but he didn't need to anyway. He has no job. He showers in pussy everyday.

Oxygenius

Oxygenius

Recruit
-
The man on the left is a poor disfigured man who had to work for every single thing he achieved in life. He has a warm heart, is gentle to everyone and has always observed the law. He got through college and is currently hardcore wagecucking. He is all alone and no woman has ever desired him.

The man on the right is a disgusting brute who always mistreated other people and has never even moved an inch to obtain anything. He's always been pampered as hell by his parents and he got arrested several times in his life. He never went to college but he didn't need to anyway. He has no job. He showers in pussy everyday.
I agree. I feel his sorrow

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
Forward growth is the key to attractiveness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-KyciTXU4.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
incel vs slayer

R

raywilliam639

Officer
-
He went from a can i get a hug to your daughter calls me daddy

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
Lol at a few mm, that's like half a face of difference. We're all a lot more subhuman than you think.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Wrong, its a life im which EVERYTHING is insanely better, not only endless pussy.

Fuck I hate when people reduce inceldom/looks to just getting women.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
A few mms increase in my IPD and I would probably not be posting here.

mikepence

mikepence

Major
-
looks are everything