Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Few of the Most Anti Feminist Videos on the Internet.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Dedicated wife carries sick husband even when it damages her spine. Because she tool the vow to take care of her husband in SICKNESS and in health. They live in Egypt. This really shows the dedication of some woman in middle eastern societies. I would never see this out of a western feminist, or any woman in the west. Tbh, It is pretty rare in the world too.

Woman decides not to be a fat feminist entitled pig and actually do some sort of physical labor for her boyfriend. The thing is, the boy wasn't even disabled, so she had no major obligation to carry him.

This woman carries her disabled husband without whoring herself out for attention. Most females only date disabled men for attention, which translates into you-tube and social media money. Women who do that won't ever get caught because, you know.. Their boyfriend can't move as much.

Just a small disclaimer here, the majority of women will only do this for chads, Even then it would be rare. So don't get your hopes up tbh. But it is nice to think that if we got rid of feminism, women will be less entitled and more loving and caring.

I like this parody song.

This seems like something every women should do but it's so weird actually seeing it compared to modern foids

This seems like something every women should do but it's so weird actually seeing it compared to modern foids
I completely agree. In another 100 years feminism would make it so women will never have to do any physical labor, but get the credit for the labor.

I need a fresh ponygirl from the stable.

Lol.

Dedicated wife carries sick husband even when it damages her spine. Because she tool the vow to take care of her husband in SICKNESS and in health. They live in Egypt. This really shows the dedication of some woman in middle eastern societies. I would never see this out of a western feminist, or any woman in the west. Tbh, It is pretty rare in the world too.

Woman decides not to be a fat feminist entitled pig and actually do some sort of physical labor for her boyfriend. The thing is, the boy wasn't even disabled, so she had no major obligation to carry him.

This woman carries her disabled husband without whoring herself out for attention. Most females only date disabled men for attention, which translates into you-tube and social media money. Women who do that won't ever get caught because, you know.. Their boyfriend can't move as much.

Just a small disclaimer here, the majority of women will only do this for chads, Even then it would be rare. So don't get your hopes up tbh. But it is nice to think that if we got rid of feminism, women will be less entitled and more loving and caring.

Women will carry you where ever you want if your face looks good enough .
You dont need legs or arms .
You need a besutiful face and a working penis .
Thats it .

Women will carry you where ever you want if your face looks good enough .
You dont need legs or arms .
You need a besutiful face and a working penis .
Thats it .
Oof I dont have a good face its over

While in Germany bitches divorce because of minor reasons and set up profiles on tinder.

They take "in sickness and in health" seriously over there, females would never be this committed in the west when the going gets tough they leave to find a better man.

They take "in sickness and in health" seriously over there, females would never be this committed in the west when the going gets tough they leave to find a better man.
Totally. To think that people call us the anti feminist. We are the real feminist not them tbh.