Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope A foid accidentally messaged me on Whatsapp, it is now sending love reactions and stuff

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The foid thought it was sending a picture to another foid friend. I replied back and the foid thought it was weird that her friend has a Pepe profile picture. Then I said that I am a wrong number and said some jokes. The foid is sending love heart reacts and laugh reacts to almost everything.

The foid from the profile picture is quite hot and lives in the Hilton hotel, so is probably loaded. The foid has confirmed it is also a hapa.

I think the foid is picturing a Chad. I am scared when it sees my curry face. Although it was okay with my ethnic name.

looks like someones ready to ascend

The foid thought it was sending a picture to another foid friend. I replied back and the foid thought it was weird that her friend has a Pepe profile picture. Then I said that I am a wrong number and said some jokes. The foid is sending love heart reacts and laugh reacts to almost everything.

The foid from the profile picture is quite hot and lives in the Hilton hotel, so is probably loaded. The foid has confirmed it is also a hapa.

I think the foid is picturing a Chad. I am scared when it sees my curry face. Although it was okay with my ethnic name.

just wear a pepe mask to your meetings