Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid acknowledged I exist

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was in line at the store and this guy started talking to this girl. It's obvious they didn't know each other and he was either trying PUA or just oblivious at how uninterested and uncomfortable she was. I was angry at first because watching PUA is massively cringy to me, like why can't this moron just shut up? I thought maybe I should intervene and tell him to fuck off, not because of her but because of the second hand cringe.

But then I got ahold of myself when I saw how uncomfortable and anxious she was. She kept looking at me (women always ignore me to the point of inconveniencing themselves) so I though "oh, so now I'm not invisible, bitch?"
Suddenly the situation became enjoyable. It was late at night and she probably had a long walk to her car. She then bumped into me trying to get away from the guy. I pretended to completely ignore them.

I hope he raped her on her way to her car, though I know the chances of that are zero. He's probably lonely and doing his best to change something, but the foid reacted like he had her over a table and was lubing up his dick.

That guy was me last year. I’d talk to any female I could. They always subtly hinted that they had a boyfriend or husband lmao.

That guy was me last year. I’d talk to any female I could. They always subtly hinted that they had a boyfriend or husband lmao.
if chad they would have cheated or left their loser men for you. this life jfl

I was angry at first because watching PUA is massively cringy to me, like why can't this moron just shut up? I thought maybe I should intervene and tell him to fuck off, not because of her but because of the second hand cringe.

You should have stopped him and told him the truth. That females hate most men and ther eis no point in talking to them and validating them.

It was late at night and she probably had a long walk to her car.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hope he raped her on her way to her car

I wish someone would rape me on my way to my car.

Sorry boyo, that's a privilege for the ubermensch with drivers licenses and cars.

source.gif

Straight to IT

same tbh :feelsrope: if any foid is reading this, please kidnap me and rape me. thank you.

Man, that is cucked. The rape part is not the important one. It is about the car part.

Fair play to the guy for being low inhib enough to approach her in a queue, but PUA is massive cope.

No, I rather want to have a car.
How?
Well, do you not want a woman to desire you so much she'd rape you? I agree, car is pretty neat too, but a tight warm pussy is not too shabby either.

Wait, how do you know? Perhaps it feels like shit?
Don't tell your mom I showed you this:

Don't tell your mom I showed you this:

Moggs me.

Yes, I also see this shit often, bluepilled guys deluded by PUA con artists hitting on girls who are glaringly uninterested and pissed at them. I don't care whatever happens to those deluded guys but I hate how they cause inconvenience in the queue and inflate ego of holes.

Yes, I also see this shit often, bluepilled guys deluded by PUA con artists hitting on girls who are glaringly uninterested and pissed at them. I don't care whatever happens to those deluded guys but I hate how they cause inconvenience in the queue and inflate ego of holes.
If you didn't try to hook up with foids, you're not an incel.