Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A foid broke into the bookstore I work at

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The good news is: the cops caught the crazy bitch, she’s in jail as you read this.

This morning I drove up to the bookstore as usual, however, this morning there were about eight police vehicles in front of the entrance to the bookstore.

I parked my car in the back, and looked at my phone, my boss had sent me a text message:

There is a small chance the building was broken into last night.

“Cool”, I thought to myself, because that meant I didn’t have to worry about getting any actual work done for awhile.

I walked from my car, over to the entrance to the bookstore - and the cops have a foid in the back of the sport utility vehicle.

Apparently, the foid was high on drugs, and she snuck into the building at night through a back entrance. The foid felt the need to destroy the entire downstairs portion of the bookstore, doing several thousand dollars in damages. Next the evil bitch went to the men’s restroom and ripped the mirror off of the wall. Finally, the demonic whore smeared feces all over the wall.

When I went into the restroom to see the damage - I really wanted to believe what I saw on the wall was chocolate frosting, but sadly - we don’t keep chocolate frosting inside the bookstore.

The foid spent the rest of the night eating snacks that one of my managers has stashed away in her office. The facilities manager found the foid this morning when he came to open the bookstore.

It feels like Monday came a day early! :blackpill:

Yup. I was in the restroom looking at the shit on the wall, thinking to myself, “If you smell that - even if it is chocolate frosting, you’ll be doing way too much for how much you get paid!”.

Was she a crackhead?

She will only be in jail for 1 day.

No charges will be laid on the foid for gender equality. In an ideal world she should be raped by incels as punishment for the crime

Re-selling, of-course.

They suck at being criminals. They're like an open book.

The good news is: the cops caught the crazy bitch, she’s in jail as you read this.

This morning I drove up to the bookstore as usual, however, this morning there were about eight police vehicles in front of the entrance to the bookstore.

I parked my car in the back, and looked at my phone, my boss had sent me a text message:

There is a small chance the building was broken into last night.

“Cool”, I thought to myself, because that meant I didn’t have to worry about getting any actual work done for awhile.

I walked from my car, over to the entrance to the bookstore - and the cops have a foid in the back of the sport utility vehicle.

Apparently, the foid was high on drugs, and she snuck into the building at night through a back entrance. The foid felt the need to destroy the entire downstairs portion of the bookstore, doing several thousand dollars in damages. Next the evil bitch went to the men’s restroom and ripped the mirror off of the wall. Finally, the demonic whore smeared feces all over the wall.

When I went into the restroom to see the damage - I really wanted to believe what I saw on the wall was chocolate frosting, but sadly - we don’t keep chocolate frosting inside the bookstore.

The foid spent the rest of the night eating snacks that one of my managers has stashed away in her office. The facilities manager found the foid this morning when he came to open the bookstore.

It feels like Monday came a day early! :blackpill:
fucking degenerated, dirty woman, reading this makes me want to beat the shit out of her (in roblox)

She'd only be in jail for a week. If the genders were swapped, it'd take 2 years plus lawsuits for damages.

White?

No nigger would have the balls or ovaries to go inside a creepy bookstores!

It's too much like a thought graveyard...

White?

No nigger would have the balls or ovaries to go inside a creepy bookstores!

It's too much like a thought graveyard...
I didn’t see the ethnicity of the foid. The gender pronoun used by my coworkers, and the cops was “she”.