Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After being a NEET for 10+ years, I finally lost my title.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I am sorry to announce that I have lost my title of the King of NEETS after being a comfy NEET for over 10 years.
I have gotten a job at a local bookstore and will begin working there next week.

I am sorry to announce that I have lost my title of the King of NEETS after being a comfy NEET for over 10 years.
I have gotten a job at a local bookstore and will begin working there next week.
Salute on getting a new JOB brocel :dab::feelsaww:

it only takes a couple of months and you begin to hate work and want to kill yourself

it only takes a couple of months before you hate work and want to kill yourself
I worked 5 years then i went to college then i work 2 more years after college then i go back to being a nobody NEET, Not like people liked me anyway.

it only takes a couple of months and you begin to hate work and want to kill yourself
And then the cycle repeats itself.
Such is life as a subhuman male.

My nigga

ngl local bookstore doesn't sound too bad as a job for an incel. It's probably quite and loud annoying people don't really go to local bookstores anyways.

Congrats :panties: library works sounds boring and comfy. Ive been a neet for a 20 years now, minus like 4 weeks somewhere between, i dont think i could mentally put myself back with people.

I've been neeting since 2012

Good luck, being a neet is also depressing imo more depressing than a wagie job so enjoy the work in a bookstore it should be easy

Sounds comfy and good way to have spending money

how did you manage to live being a neet for that long? did you have parents supporting you or something

I'm neeting for six years now I think