Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A foid with big titties and a fat ass was jogging towards my direction the other day and I didn't compliment her because I'm not a simp for toilets

• Thread starter Blackpillennium
  • Start date
Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
This is self explanatory from the thread title alone :feelzez: but man, I felt so based just ignoring her entire presence like as if she didn't exist for the time this encounter was happening for (about 1 minute) EVEN IF WE WERE COMPLETE STRANGERS :foidSoy::incel:

Being an incel, I didn't see the reason to give her eye contact for 1 damn fucking second :bigbrain: I know this is me coping hard as fuck as I've seen plenty of jogging toilets to know what's in them (shitty personalities and also cum) who ignore my existence on a daily basis too but from her body proportions, both my brain DNA and my small dick ordered me to say something nice about her bodyshape, her jogging style or simply whistle to her as she jogged past me to increase my chances of reproductive success...

but I refused to comply to both of these organs of mine :feelshmm: I know this foid is Chad only :chad: and was most likely trying to fish compliments from every male who gets captivated by thick jogging portable toilets, I mean why else would she be jogging in a thick sports bra and running leg pants that barely reaches past her kneecaps for then? :waitwhat: want to sweat a lot? lmao just buy yourself an islamic black burka made from polyester then if you want to break a sweat really fast from jogging you fucking fatass roastie Mantodea

Nice try whorefag :lul: you received plenty of compliments from random simps and normies while you were outside doing your jogging session but oh no no no no you pussy bitch ass Chad rimmer, not from this incel :cool: you will not get a compliment from me then, now or ever :feelsLightsaber:

I kept walking foward while with my hoodie up and I didn't look back once :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]Also thank goodness I jerked off twice beforehand otherwise I'd be in federal prison charged with sexual harassment charges with no possibility of parole had an ugly dude like me actually give a compliment to this baby killing, horse fucker of a foid [/UWSL]:feelswhat::feelsUgh:

[UWSL]TLDR: Jogging toilets are evil [/UWSL]:feelswhat::feelsUgh: which is why I didn't compliment her :feelsaww:

dumb shit you let her get away instead of beating her to death (in video game)
you did nothing right

This is self explanatory from the thread title alone :feelzez: but man, I felt so based just ignoring her entire presence like as if she didn't exist for the time this encounter was happening for (about 1 minute) EVEN IF WE WERE COMPLETE STRANGERS :foidSoy::incel:

Being an incel, I didn't see the reason to give her eye contact for 1 damn fucking second :bigbrain: I know this is me coping hard as fuck as I've seen plenty of jogging toilets to know what's in them (shitty personalities and also cum) who ignore my existence on a daily basis too but from her body proportions, both my brain DNA and my small dick ordered me to say something nice about her bodyshape, her jogging style or simply whistle to her as she jogged past me to increase my chances of reproductive success...

but I refused to comply to both of these organs of mine :feelshmm: I know this foid is Chad only :chad: and was most likely trying to fish compliments from every male who gets captivated by thick jogging portable toilets, I mean why else would she be jogging in a thick sports bra and running leg pants that barely reaches past her kneecaps for then? :waitwhat: want to sweat a lot? lmao just buy yourself an islamic black burka made from polyester then if you want to break a sweat really fast from jogging you fucking fatass roastie Mantodea

Nice try whorefag :lul: you received plenty of compliments from random simps and normies while you were outside doing your jogging session but oh no no no no you pussy bitch ass Chad rimmer, not from this incel :cool: you will not get a compliment from me then, now or ever :feelsLightsaber:

I kept walking foward while with my hoodie up and I didn't look back once :feelsjuice:

[UWSL]Also thank goodness I jerked off twice beforehand otherwise I'd be in federal prison charged with sexual harassment charges with no possibility of parole had an ugly dude like me actually give a compliment to this baby killing, horse fucker of a foid [/UWSL]:feelswhat::feelsUgh:

[UWSL]TLDR: Jogging toilets are evil [/UWSL]:feelswhat::feelsUgh: which is why I didn't compliment her :feelsaww:
Not complementing foids is the first step to victory:feelsaww:

Not complementing foids is the first step to victory:feelsaww:
tenor.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vs9pk6/congratulations_on_not_being_a_total_creep_i_dont/if00v6v/

It wasn't a backstory you fucking shitface crackhead, I knew the situation very well and it's called REALITY, ever heard of it?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vs9pk6/congratulations_on_not_being_a_total_creep_i_dont/if00r5l/

Shut up cuck I'm not looking to get anally raped in prison by homosexuals children violating trannies like you, all for a damn "Hi good morning :)" when the time of the day is the fucking evening and the sun is about to set

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vs9pk6/congratulations_on_not_being_a_total_creep_i_dont/if006q9/

:ahegao::feelswhat::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelsaww::feelsohgod::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelstastyman::bigbrain::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelsmusic::feelshaha::feelzez::hax::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelskek::feelscomfy::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsahh::feelsBox::feelsclown::society::mask::ha..feels::feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsmage::feelsXmas::panties::smonk::feelsohh:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vs9pk6/congratulations_on_not_being_a_total_creep_i_dont/if06s51/

For all the wrong reasons? Here you go again being the assuming piece of total shit that you are "Chad said I had nice calves shoulders and abs :foidSoy::owo: TEE HEE" now do you honestly think you would say the same thing for some random permacel such as myself or how about from a sub-7 5 foot 4 normie? Yeah exactly now enjoy your Starbucks coffee drink you nigger

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vs9pk6/congratulations_on_not_being_a_total_creep_i_dont/if096dk/

Come on :whatfeels: don't fucking bullshit me you cuckmaker :lasereyes: WHAT WAS THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR, SPORTS BRA, RUNNING LEG PANTS AND THE SHOES YOU WERE WEARING ON THAT DAY THEN? :reeeeee:

should have raped her (in video game) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i want to force titty fuck a bigtits whore

Shoulda asked her if she has aids