Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A friend of mine told me what a chad said about me!

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
A chad told one of my friends that he respected me because I didn’t kill my self because of my ugliness
HE RESPECTS THAT I DIDNT KILL MYSELF YET
Now I really wanna kms more.:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

If you can survive being Incel, then you are capable of surviving anything.

Neither Chad nor Stacy nor Any Normie can comprehend the pain of Inceldom, and they are not mentally equipped to be Incel... They couldn't take it after having a taste of a different life.

I think what he means is that he wants you to kill him.

I got told this too at secondary school but to my face

Something along the lines of “you’re good at taking shit from people, if I’d got bullied as bad as you I would have killed myself”
Brutal

A chad told one of my friends that he respected me because I didn’t kill my self because of my ugliness
More brutal

brutal as fuck, any stacy or chad would kill themself in matter of minutes if they wake up as incel (but they consider themselfs mentally strong lmao)

FUCK this sounds fake but if its true its BRUTAL

If you can survive being Incel, then you are capable of surviving anything.

Neither Chad nor Stacy nor Any Normie can comprehend the pain of Inceldom, and they are not mentally equipped to be Incel... They couldn't take it after having a taste of a different life.
Incel at UNC when the NCAA tournament is just around the corner?

That's gotta suck

Incel at UNC when the NCAA tournament is just around the corner?

That's gotta suck

Try being Incel when your school won the NATIONAL TITLE in the only sport the University cares about

Roasties were drunk out of their mind and ready to fuck anything........... except an Incel.

FUCK this sounds fake but if its true its BRUTAL
Fake?? I wish
Side note if Things like that never happened to you you’re not a truecel buddy boyo

Last edited:
holy shit brutal unexpected gigablackpill

Fake?? I wish
Side note if Things like that never happened to you you’re not a truecel buddy boyo

A chad would never bully an incel for his looks since he doesnt care about looks of boys. Thats a FACT. He must be a normie or something like average normie. Chad is bae. He would never bully me. Normies did bully me but chad would not. Stop spreading wrong informations

A chad would never bully an incel for his looks since he doesnt care about looks of boys. Thats a FACT. He must be a normie or something like average normie. Chad is bae. He would never bully me. Normies did bully me but chad would not. Stop spreading wrong informations
CHADS DONT BULLY?? WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?

You being sarcastic? Or is this Chad's halo effect in action? Look up the blue eyes brown eyes experiment. That's what many Chads become. Smug pricks.

ill be depressed af hearing that

CHADS DONT BULLY?? WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?
You being sarcastic? Or is this Chad's halo effect in action? Look up the blue eyes brown eyes experiment. That's what many Chads become. Smug pricks.

CHADS DONT BULLY. You are talking about normies. Thats something many incels agree with. We have here some incels that have chads as friends. Chads just want to fuck girls and dont care about boys. Thats why i also have a chad friend and also ppl like @RREEEEEEEEE . Chads care more about funny people to hang with and not about handsome guys.

Like i said. You are talking about normies who like to make fun of others because they dont get enough attention. Chads get. now gtfo

btw >JoinedFeb 17, 2018

CHADS DONT BULLY. You are talking about normies. Thats something many incels agree with. We have here some incels that have chads as friends. Chads just want to fuck girls and dont care about boys. Thats why i also have a chad friend and also ppl like @RREEEEEEEEE . Chads care more about funny people to hang with and not about handsome guys.

Like i said. You are talking about normies who like to make fun of others because they dont get enough attention. Chads get. now gtfo

btw >JoinedFeb 17, 2018

You're coping HARD if you think Chad won't make fun of you infront of girls. You don't really mean anything to him, he will shit on you if it meant getting a chance to get inside a girls pants.

all the chads did was bully me. lol are you sure the people you are talking about were ACTUALL chads

You're coping HARD if you think Chad won't make fun of you infront of girls. You don't really mean anything to him, he will shit on you if it meant getting a chance to get inside a girls pants.

lmao you guys are so stupid. You are the worst raters. You probably see everybody as CHAD. A chad even is able to bully stacys because his SMV is extremely high. He is very rare and girls will do everything to not LOSE him. You are talking about NORMIES still. Chads are 1/50 - 1/100 depends on where you live. You guys are low iq i see.

Btw i have experienced this. Normies try to be cool next to girls by bullying you. I know that boyo dont worry. But still chad dont do that ;) Chad is bae and can fuck every girl since he is very rare

all the chads did was bully me. lol are you sure the people you are talking about were ACTUALL chads

Yea i see. YOu would probably even call zyros or twisted as chad lmao

Chad knows that he doesnt have to resort to bullying to get a chance to get into some girl pants.

Chad can be a bully but getting girls is NOT the reason or objective.

lmao you guys are so stupid. You are the worst raters. You probably see everybody as CHAD. A chad even is able to bully stacys because his SMV is extremely high. He is very rare and girls will do everything to not LOSE him. You are talking about NORMIES still. Chads are 1/50 - 1/100 depends on where you live. You guys are low iq i see.

Btw i have experienced this. Normies try to be cool next to girls by bullying you. I know that boyo dont worry. But still chad dont do that ;) Chad is bae and can fuck every girl since he is very rare

I'm not sure why you're so infatuated by Chad that he can do no wrong, maybe you should go trans if you want him to fuck you so bad.

You seem to think Chads are only extremely popular movie stars or MMs, which isn't true at all. Just as it is stupid to rate every guy "Chad" it's just as stupid to think Chad is like a mystic creature that exists only on TV and everyone else is Chadlite at best or normie.
Go anywhere outside in a big city and you will soon realize how common they really are.

Seriously, I don't understand this Chad worship, why? Why do you suck his cock? It's not like he's Mozart or something, he's just a GL dude who fucks women, he's literally of zero use to us. If all the Chads in the world died I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Chad knows that he doesnt have to resort to bullying to get a chance to get into some girl pants.

Chad can be a bully but getting girls is NOT the reason or objective.

Sure, but defending ugly guys infront of Stacy is too much even for him. Womyn hate ugly guys like the plague, they absolutely detest us. Defending them is risky, even for Chad.

I'm not sure why you're so infatuated by Chad that he can do no wrong, maybe you should go trans if you want him to fuck you so bad.

You seem to think Chads are only extremely popular movie stars or MMs, which isn't true at all. Just as it is stupid to rate every guy "Chad" it's just as stupid to think Chad is like a mystic creature that exists only on TV and everyone else is Chadlite at best or normie.
Go anywhere outside in a big city and you will soon realize how common they really are.

Seriously, I don't understand this Chad worship, why? Why do you suck his cock? It's not like he's Mozart or something, he's just a GL dude who fucks women, he's literally of zero use to us. If all the Chads in the world died I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Sure, but defending ugly guys infront of Stacy is too much even for him. Womyn hate ugly guys like the plague, they absolutely detest us. Defending them is risky, even for Chad.

Chads can make stacys cry by cheating on them etc. Chad doesnt care about the feelings of these fucking roasties. But yea sucking too much chad dick isnt healthy sometimes but you shouldnt see them as our enemies. Chad is taking revenge for us

Chads can make stacys cry by cheating on them etc. Chad doesnt care about the feelings of these fucking roasties. But yea sucking too much chad dick isnt healthy sometimes but you shouldnt see them as our enemies. Chad is taking revenge for us

No he isn't lol, yeah the Stacies might be bitter at Chad pumping and dumping them, but who does she live out her anger on? 30 years down the line she's going to be a nagging bitter slag who'll treat her betabux man like absolute trash.

It's a domino effect, Chad doesn't care about roasties feelings, but that in turn makes them bitter and toxic, which makes them treat us EVEN MORE like shit.

Chad doesn't fuck you over directly, he does it by proxy.

No he isn't lol, yeah the Stacies might be bitter at Chad pumping and dumping them, but who does she live out her anger on? 30 years down the line she's going to be a nagging bitter slag who'll treat her betabux man like absolute trash.

It's a domino effect, Chad doesn't care about roasties feelings, but that in turn makes them bitter and toxic, which makes them treat us EVEN MORE like shit.

Chad doesn't fuck you over directly, he does it by proxy.

tru

Dude gtfo here you’re points are incredibly stupid you lost the argument and I’d like to say that your chad “friend” isn’t an actual friend he’s just shitting on you

Yea i see. YOu would probably even call zyros or twisted as chad lmao
I'm not one of those people that thinks 4.5/10's are chads lmao I actually try to rate people objectively. I'm not calling you a liar but not getting bullied by chads sounds weird considering I was bullied almost exclusively by chads lol.

I'm sorry brother

btw >JoinedFeb 17, 2018
Legit, they're coping hard boyo. At first I thought this was your thread, I was like wtf, that guy must have been joking. Thanks for acknowledging my truecel status brother.

JFL if you think Chad wastes his time making fun of incels. These guys just see an upper tier normie or a Chad-lite and think he's Chad just because he's had a gf, giga kek. In that case, the neckbeard cucktears are Chads too, giga kek.

Kek. Reminds me of the time in grade school when a kid told me he'd kill himself if he looked like me.

jesus christ hearing that would drive me to suicide

Now I think I realize an alternative motive for that supercel being elected Homecoming and Prom King.