Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A friend wanted me to post this for him

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
I'm just a messenger, Electrified Envisioner says:

"Like attracts like, and I wanted to find a group of guys like me. An incel. So I would think a little "haven" of mine would be incel groups/chats. Turns out it's just another dead-end. I'm 20, almost 21 KHV and all I found was just other losers calling other people losers, men who aren't truly incels (i.e wanna be Chads who joins these chats just to make fun of you people) and yes even women. Also what gets under my skin is the simping that you guys can sometimes do.

If you weren't a lonely male and your sexual needs was satisfied, you wouldn't associate with incels, you'd probably disavow them in fact. You are a little group that grudgingly put up with each other because no one else would. I see lots of incels fight among themselves and I find it annoying and counter-intuititive. Society already has our backs against the wall but petty squabbling and a lack of thorough screening (concerning women and non-incel men) is what's ripping apart incel communities.

Also not to mention, due to years of physical, emotional, and psychological abuse you guys really show all of those years. You never matured past a younger age and probably never will. Which explains your irritating behaviors and tendency to get too emotionally invested in certain scenarios.

Concerning 2020 A.D, I can only see that things will get worse from here. If you're reading this and you're blackpilled I'd advise you to lurk in incel chats and study the Blackpill by yourself. Interacting with these insufferable cunts will only make things worse."

high iq post tbh.

found was just other losers calling other people losers.
based.

this forum is a dead-end.(Honestly)

But there's nowhere else to go No one will be nice to you if you're an ugly man.

:cryfeels:

too tired to read this right now OP sorry, but just wanted to reply for a +1 to my total post count so thanks I greatly appreciate this opportunity.

There really can be no such thing as screening on message boards.