Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A friendly question: Do you really can say which white man or woman is Slav or not?

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
I want to say that for the Latinos, Asians and Africans a Slav looks usually the same as a Scotish or a German. For people who live in Europe or worked with Europeans maybe it's more obvious, but as far as Slavs are different (for examples many Russians look like Finns and many Serbs look like Italians), I can't see how someone can point for sure that "Oh, here is a Slav Chad and there is a Slavcel."

From another thread:

Haha, you are calling a nazicel to explain me the difference with racist theory? Come on, let's be more scientific. I'm too old for racist shits.
See some slavs, I bet they mog most of the people in this forum: POLISH
R-C.19b0866e29add4b9b64c215ebdad5806

. To me look like Swedish or German. SERBIAN
OIP-C.k4inOfSKhJSpA3DEyi-mhAHaFj

. To me look like some Italian, even most of them are whiter than the south Italians, Spaniards, Portugals, etc.
If you make difference, okay. To me, as a semi-Eastern person, all these Slav dudes are the same as the Anglos, French and even the Northern Euros.

I can't tell the difference, most Europeans north of Switzerland look mostly the same to me.

I bet most of the Slav haters will never mind to look like this Russian Chad for example:
sergeyboytcovdavidvance11.png

I am not a Slav and I don't care. My forefathers are from the East and I live in the East and I like only Eastern females. Just wanted to know if you really have some way to make difference because if they don't talk I can't say who is from Danmark, who is from Slovenia and who is from Monaco, for example. The race is the same - white one.

Exactly. And the younger guys here don't know it but in fact amongst every Slav people there are some types of looks. The Slavs are mixed with Finns, Turkic, Persians, Greeks, etc. It's not something 99% pure like North Koreans.

Some whites can easily be identified as Slavs. Just check for slightly mongoloid features, e.g. sloping forehead, thinning hair/balding quickly, "meatier" nose and lips, weaker chins.

Sure, but the Mongoloid genes do exist in different %, in many others like Romanians, Hungarians, Finns, Turks, Persians... So, it's not a 100% way but it's a good point. See the % of Mongoloid admixture in Europe; interesting:
R-C.ae810906a5e455b7a6d9a9488be13b95

Slavs are the dominant ethnic group in Europe, so, no, you can't tell a Slav from another East or Central European.

You can basically separate Europe into Nords, Anglos, Latins and Slavs.

Take a random Serbian guy or bitch, they could be looking anything ranging from Frozen tier blonde to Greek nigger.