Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A glaring imperfection means you don't exist

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
When you have a glaring imperfection, you may as well not exist in this world. Whether it's obesity, short height, big nose, big chin, deformed face, whatever it may be, society will pretend that you don't exist. This is reflected in the hostility and contempt shown towards you amongst others be it in the workplace, at home, wherever it may be, society will let you know that you're worthless.

For me it's my big nose which is so sub human I may as well have been born an eagle. It's the reason why I've been ignored throughout life, even at work I'm treated like trash, either outright ignored or spoken down to. The looks I've received from staff at work you'd think I was a serial killer, because no one has ever seen a nose as unconventional as mine. 'Normal' accepted members of society don't have noses like mine. I'm slim 5'5 with anxiety and depression, highly introverted, bullied at school, alienated at work, never fitted in anywhere, my life has been fucked from the day I was conceived into this miserable existence. You can share you're glaring imperfections if you like, I'm an open book, this isn't to judge, merely to unite in suffering, a brotherhood of losers in life :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices