Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A group of normie assholes made fun of me

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
As i passed by the train tracks near the forest, a group of 4 or 5 of them started mocking me, it was upsetting at first but then i realized it was the right thing to brush them off and not confront them, after all why should i feel inferior to a bunch of scrawny, low iq scum?
It didn't make too much sense so i decided that as long as my life's not in danger or as long as they wouldn't try to steal my shit or get all physical, i should ignore the fuckers, they're probably feeling bad about each other right now, praying to a magic man in the sky to forgive them for what they've done, besides, they'd probably end up incarcerated one day or find themselves cleaning the streets for 100 dinars a month, stupid cocksuckers, i am superior to them, i feel gleeful now knowing what they truly are.

I get ER vibes from this.

I like it! :feelsokman:

I get ER vibes from this.

I like it! :feelsokman:
Quite the contrary, unless they get physical of course(stealing shit, throwing punches etc) then i may grab a stone and jab it inside of them, plenty there, doubt their malnourished arms can grab a rock and fling it across, only a very small stone.

Quite the contrary, unless they get physical of course(stealing shit, throwing punches etc) then i may grab a stone and jab it inside of them, plenty there, doubt their malnourished arms can grab a rock and fling it across, only a very small stone.

One small step!

One small step!
Exactly!
Also the reason i want to gymcel, some physical confrontation and mugging will probably happen in the future, better to be in a good physical shape when that happens, i have to get rid of this gyno first, money is short unfortunately.

A Day in the Life...normie males would get into drugs and end up ODing while Chads and women would jump into oncoming traffic ASAP.

The problem is is that is life. THat experience will last forever.

Sadly, they know what you are and they got a buzz from intimidating you. Its hard to understand, but they really REALLY enjoyed it.

However, you cant take it too personally. They were in a gang. There were more than one of them, plus, they were geared up for a confrontation, you were probably completely minding your own business and the last thing you wanted was a fight.

Its sad because that is how it is. They are evil people, that's a fact. They pick on a weaker party and get a lift and then probably go and pick up women on the boost that that gave them. That's the thing no one explains. Conflict arouses things inside people, you think and feel differently afterwards. In youcase it was feeling crap and then denying that you were made a bitch, sorry if the truth hurts, but in their case, they were feeling like they had cocaine, they were ready to go off and challenge the world, maybe go and chat girls up.

That's not exactly what happened, but symbolic of what happens. Bullys don't bully because they are stupid, they do it because it makes them feel good. Its a drug and they ofen want more. It makes them feel invincible and you will carry that fail forever and eventually relive it and then later accept it as part of your life. Its wrong. Idealy you should live somewhere where they cant do that to you but the system doesn't care as its built on bullying. They will probably all end up in management jobs as they know how to manage people. They just experiments on you. Do you think they wil lEVER accept your authority? No.

The problem is is that is life. THat experience will last forever.

Sadly, they know what you are and they got a buzz from intimidating you. Its hard to understand, but they really REALLY enjoyed it.

However, you cant take it too personally. They were in a gang. There were more than one of them, plus, they were geared up for a confrontation, you were probably completely minding your own business and the last thing you wanted was a fight.

Its sad because that is how it is. They are evil people, that's a fact. They pick on a weaker party and get a lift and then probably go and pick up women on the boost that that gave them
I doubt so, they looked like a bunch of famished subhumans, women would rather settle with chads and normies looks wise, looks play an important role in that and since they looked dark, very skinny with unappealing facial features, that won't happen, not today, this actually boosts my ego, i know that they are even lower than me in both status and appearance, i still look subhuman, fat and deformed though, it's just that they are even worse than i am so it makes me happy, also, to clarify, they were normies on the basis that they are NT and hang out with their friends and be a bunch of extroverted cocks not that they looked like average attractive people, they are evil people but they are also below me, probably impoverished too.

As i passed by the train tracks near the forest, a group of 4 or 5 of them started mocking me, it was upsetting at first but then i realized it was the right thing to brush them off and not confront them, after all why should i feel inferior to a bunch of scrawny, low iq scum?
It didn't make too much sense so i decided that as long as my life's not in danger or as long as they wouldn't try to steal my shit or get all physical, i should ignore the fuckers, they're probably feeling bad about each other right now, praying to a magic man in the sky to forgive them for what they've done, besides, they'd probably end up incarcerated one day or find themselves cleaning the streets for 100 dinars a month, stupid cocksuckers, i am superior to them, i feel gleeful now knowing what they truly are.
Yeah I agree. You're better than them by being the bigger person

pepER spray them
No need to, ignoring them is the best thing to do, just keep walking casually, look them in the eyes etc, no need for physical confrontation if they're only using words, ignoring them is objectively the best thing to do in this situation, they don't deserve my attention.

Write a manifesto before you do the dirty