Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Guide to Overcoming Loneliness for Young Men and Incels

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
Feeling lonely is a common and challenging experience, especially for young men and individuals who identify as incels. This guide provides practical, actionable steps to help you overcome loneliness and build meaningful connections. By implementing these strategies, you can improve your social life and overall well-being.

Section 1: Self-Reflection

• Acknowledgment: Accept your feelings of loneliness without judgment. It's a natural emotion, and many people go through it.
  • Understanding the Roots: Reflect on why you feel lonely. Pinpoint specific reasons, such as social anxiety or lack of social opportunities. Understanding the cause is the first step toward change.
Section 2: Expanding Your Comfort Zone

• Exploring Interests: Engage in activities you enjoy. Attend events, classes, or workshops related to your hobbies. This provides a natural setting to meet like-minded individuals.
  • Volunteering: Contribute your time to a cause you care about. Volunteering not only helps others but also exposes you to potential friendships.
  • Fitness Activities: Join a fitness class or sports team. Exercise not only improves your mood but also offers chances for social interaction.
Section 3: Digital Connections

• Online Communities: Participate in online forums, social media groups, or gaming communities centered around your interests. Meaningful friendships can develop in virtual spaces.
  • Creative Expression: Start a blog, YouTube channel, or social media account where you can share your passions. This can attract people who resonate with your ideas and creativity.
Section 4: Communication Skills

• Active Listening: Master the art of listening. People appreciate being heard and understood.
  • Conversation Starters: Learn how to initiate conversations. Simple questions about others' interests can lead to meaningful discussions.
Section 5: Emotional Intelligence

• Empathy: Practice putting yourself in others' shoes. Understanding their feelings and perspectives helps build deep connections.
  • Vulnerability: Be genuine and open about your feelings. Authenticity fosters real connections with others.
Section 6: Mindfulness and Well-being

• Mindfulness Practices: Engage in mindfulness meditation to increase self-awareness and reduce social anxiety.
  • Hobbies: Cultivate hobbies that promote mindfulness, such as painting or playing a musical instrument.
Section 7: Professional Growth

• Networking: Attend professional events and seminars. Networking can lead to both personal and career-related connections.
  • Skill Development: Learn new skills to boost your confidence and provide opportunities to meet people with similar interests.
Section 8: Therapy and Support

• Therapy: Consider therapy if your loneliness is deeply rooted. A therapist can provide personalized strategies to cope with loneliness.
  • Support Groups: Join support groups where you can share your challenges and connect with others who understand your experiences.
Section 9: Gratitude and Positivity

• Gratitude Journal: Maintain a gratitude journal to focus on the positive aspects of your life.
  • Positive Affirmations: Practice positive affirmations to boost your self-esteem and overall outlook on life.
Section 10: Persistence and Patience

• Be Patient: Building meaningful connections takes time. Give relationships the space to grow naturally.
  • Stay Persistent: Don’t be discouraged by setbacks. Keep putting yourself out there, meeting new people, and trying new activities.

Step 1: Take ope (opioids)
Step 2: Take dope
Step 3: Enjoy the NEET life

:feelscomfy:

Online Communities: Participate in online forums, social media groups, or gaming communities centered around your interests. Meaningful friendships can develop in virtual spaces.
lol

Section 11: Go ER

Section 1: buy a rope

Anything else is cope.

Section 11: Go ER
46130.jpg

@UnluckyCell

Alcoholism, goyslop, drugs, being anti-social to the highest degree you can those are the only things you need

Just put your self out their bro :bluepill:

Section 9: Gratitude and Positivity

• Gratitude Journal: Maintain a gratitude journal to focus on the positive aspects of your life.
  • Positive Affirmations: Practice positive affirmations to boost your self-esteem and overall outlook on life.
Crudely baiting ER posts tbh. I'll be grateful if I get to see humanity trotured for eternity by an misaligned ASI and also get to kill myself before being captured. Seeing all the people I deeply despise (and consider as nothing but amoral abominations who have burned every desire for good out of me with all their lies and hypocracies and cruelty and indifference and outright stupidity) for once have to suffer as they have made others suffer all their lifes would be the most therapeutic experience I could wish for.

Last edited:
Section 3: Digital Connections

• Online Communities: Participate in online forums, social media groups, or gaming communities centered around your interests. Meaningful friendships can develop in virtual spaces.
What the site is about .

Brutal ChatGPT pill

I did all of this self improving shit 10 years ago. Didn't help me one bit, only made me more delusional. Made me crawl back into my shithole realizing what a scam the world is.

I joined all sorts of sports and clubs and shit prior to turning 18. Never made a single friend doing any sports or club shit. Even when I did musical theatre in ms and HS and was surrounded by girls all the time, none of them were ever interested in me. At that point during senior year I just kinda realized it wasn't gonna happen. Every girl i've met past 18 already had a bf anyway. Tried tinder and my only match was a fat black guy who identified as non-binary( I wasn't even looking at profiles, just trying to match with anybody.) Tried POF and got nothing. Paid for premium for a bit and all I got was bots.

I did all of this self improving shit 10 years ago. Didn't help me one bit, only made me more delusional. Made me crawl back into my shithole realizing what a scam the world is.
You should make a thread about this journey.

Damn, how old are you friend?

Potentially very helpful to the fakcels and normies on this site.

This is normie cope unfortunately.
It doesn't work for people that are ostracized for real reasons like looks or Non-NT.

All the delusional normie bluepill cope

It is truly sad that we have to find ways to cope with loneliness, for it'd be such a simple problem to fix if foids werent't such vile beings.

Loneliness is a symptom of a societal disease called hypergamy. Ideally, we should end the disease, not learn to live with the symptom.

How do even manage to get to that point? What went wrong?
I guess life flashed by me once I hit 25. Stumbled onto MGTOW which led me to the incel culture. Reading the blackpill made me realise how subhuman I really am. No amount of effort would change my genetics. Can't even cope with video games anymore, it's become a chore to play some games. I just cope with music now, but that reminds me of how much of a failure I am.

Last edited:
I guess life flashed by me once I hit 25. Stumbled onto MGTOW which led me to the incel culture. Reading the blackpill made me realise how subhuman I really am. No amount of effort would change my genetics. Can't even cope with video games anymore, it's become a chore to play some games. I just cope with music now, but that reminds me of how much of a failure I am.
Damn brother. I hope you can get out of this and get a life which is not a burden to live. God Bless you