Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A Happy Marriage Begins by Crying

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

“A car with four men inside comes in the opposite direction to mine. And all of a sudden it … turns around and within a few seconds, comes up beside me. One of the guys sitting in the back gets out, yanks me and pushes me inside the car. I drop all the samsa there, on the pavement. I scream, I squirm, I cry, but there is nothing I can do,” she added.

The man who kidnapped her will soon become her husband. At the wedding, Aisuluu will discover that she was not even the woman he had intended to kidnap for marriage. But in the haste of having to return home with a bride and after wandering the streets all afternoon, the man decided to settle for the first “cute girl” he saw and kidnap her.

You will never be able to capture your young Stacy bride!!!!!

Based and arrange marriage pilled. This shit needs to be implemented everywhere ASAP. Think of how easy it would be to just pluck one of the street

It IS the custom in Kyrgyzstan :feelshaha: Kidnapping as marriage. And their country is doing just fine. Proof the opinion of women doesnt matter. Search for it on youtube.

It IS the custom in Kyrgyzstan :feelshaha: Kidnapping as marriage. And their country is doing just fine. Proof the opinion of women doesnt matter. Search for it on youtube.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHY CAN'T I KIDNAP AND MARRY MY TEEN STACY BRIDE?????????????

Based and arrange marriage pilled. This shit needs to be implemented everywhere ASAP. Think of how easy it would be to just pluck one of the street
If they implemented it in Germany, would you move there?