Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A intelligent Foid's opinion on Incels

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

What's your opinion on incels?
Serving in the military was pretty much walking the famous proverbial mile in the men’s shoes - and yes, if the women’s situation in the society looks bad, it was a good idea to check it out at the other side of the table. That of the men is downright desperate.
I have many times written about IQ and the distribution of IQ on both genders and of the 30 points’ communication range (or even worse - the 15 points’ window of comprehension). And on my own IQ there are three times more men than women.
To put a long story short: if I was a man, I most likely would be an incel myself. Simply because of the statistics and probabilities. It is this why I cannot condemn or loathe the incels. I feel really sorry for them.
Incel stands for “involuntary celibacy” and the existence of incels is a direct consequence of the sexual liberation and free sex. According to the Pareto’s law, 80% of women will practice sex with 20% of men, and 50% of women desire the top 1% of men. Men would rather fsck any woman who breathes and is still warm - they are not as picky as women are. But in the human relations it is always the women who choose. Never men.
main-qimg-ca44913d45c11a772d514b792b39b75e-pjlq

This inevitably leads into a pigs’ paradise. Being born as a man is basically a losing lottery ticket. For most men, it reads “This ticket does not win”. For most women, it is “This ticket wins a little” and for a minority of men, it reads “This ticket wins the jackpot”.
Since polyandry does not exist, the partner selection game is basically a zero-sum game. For every winner, there must be a loser. And inevitably it is those men who no woman approves. It is like thermodynamics:
  • There is a game (hereafter The Game)
  • You cannot win
  • You cannot break even
  • You cannot quit the game.
Who gets side-lined? Who becomes an incel?
Given to the statistics on sex and sexual intercourse, the answer is obvious. Studies show IQ link to virginity - but also low IQ (70 and less) indicate getting side-lined and involuntary celibacy. The most sexually active men are those with IQ of 90 to 100. Slighty lower than average IQ, high degree of aggression and high score on the Dark Triad increase the man’s chances in the hookup game dramatically.

Intercourse and Intelligence
Leave print-view Friday, April 27, 2007 Tyler Cowen quotes from a new study testing the relationship between grades and delayed sexual activity. Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins) In fact, a more detailed study from 2000 is devoted strictly to this topic, and finds the same thing: Smart Teens Don't Have Sex (or Kiss Much Either) . The team looked at 1000s of representative teens grades 7-12 in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and The Biosocial Factors in Adolescent Development datasets, both of which include an IQ test, and include detailed sexual experience questions ranging from hand-holding to intercourse. As with the other study there was a curvilinear relationship: students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks). Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age. While these authors leave off at grade 12th, it would seem plausible to expect that this relationship extends beyond high school. To explore this, plenty of interesting facts come from a 2001 campus sex survey by the joint MIT/Wellesley college magazine Counterpoint (PDF). Looking within and between colleges, IQ appears to delay sexual activity on into young adulthood. By the age of 19, 80% of US males and 75% of women have lost their virginity, and 87% of college students have had sex. But this number appears to be much lower at elite (i.e. more intelligent) colleges. According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex. The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Simi
https://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

What contributes getting side-lined? The first is not playing The Game. Either not understanding on how the hookup game works, not understanding its rules - or refusal to play it altogether.
The Game has really nothing to do with social skills (unless you are an Autist or grown up in a barrel). If it did, it would be the psychopaths and narcissists who’d become incels. It is about the gaming skills. What it does is on what kind of an impression you are able to make of yourself (cue why narcissists and psychopaths score high), how extroverted you are, can you find compatible partners on your communication range and how skilled a gamesman you are. It is the gaming skills, not social skills, which really count. The worst advice any mother can give to her son is “be yourself”, because that is a losing formula. The Game is all about deception, cunning and faking till you make it; nice guys finish last.
Why high IQ contributes on losing in the game? It is because of the communication range. Any meaningful human interaction is possible only if the IQs of two persons (or a person and the group average) differ at most two standard deviations. It means the higher your IQ is, the smaller is the pool of potential partner - those with average IQ have the broadest.
Since men are over-represented at both ends of the IQ distribution - both the brightest and dullest of people are always men - it means there is a ruthless competition of potential partners at the right long tail of the Gaussian curve, while those men who have it nearest the average have a pig’s paradise - women are over-represented at the great bulge.
And even worse is to ensue. IQ is not only a quantitave but also a qualitative thing. Those with really high IQ are usually perceived as ‘odd’, ‘weird’, ‘not fitting in the group’ or ‘deviant’ types and actively excorcized and ousted from social circles. Here the communication range makes it impossible for the really high IQ boys to really fit in anywhere.

What it means to lose in this game? The first is terrible embitterment, and the second is hate - hating both women (who do not approve you) and hating the skilled gamers (“Chads”). The various incels’ boards and net pages are toxic reading. But I really cannot hate or pity them. I can only feel sorry for them.
The only way out is to become a pseudo-narcissist or a pseudo-psychopath and learn to play the game. And this is a terrible observation. This hookup game is extremely destructive society-wise, but that is the price of the sexual liberation - and we cannot shackle the sexual culture any more.

dnr

> intelligent
> foid

pick one

Quora? Really

A intelligent Foid​

no such thing exist

What's your opinion on incels?
Serving in the military was pretty much walking the famous proverbial mile in the men’s shoes - and yes, if the women’s situation in the society looks bad, it was a good idea to check it out at the other side of the table. That of the men is downright desperate.
I have many times written about IQ and the distribution of IQ on both genders and of the 30 points’ communication range (or even worse - the 15 points’ window of comprehension). And on my own IQ there are three times more men than women.
To put a long story short: if I was a man, I most likely would be an incel myself. Simply because of the statistics and probabilities. It is this why I cannot condemn or loathe the incels. I feel really sorry for them.
Incel stands for “involuntary celibacy” and the existence of incels is a direct consequence of the sexual liberation and free sex. According to the Pareto’s law, 80% of women will practice sex with 20% of men, and 50% of women desire the top 1% of men. Men would rather fsck any woman who breathes and is still warm - they are not as picky as women are. But in the human relations it is always the women who choose. Never men.
main-qimg-ca44913d45c11a772d514b792b39b75e-pjlq

This inevitably leads into a pigs’ paradise. Being born as a man is basically a losing lottery ticket. For most men, it reads “This ticket does not win”. For most women, it is “This ticket wins a little” and for a minority of men, it reads “This ticket wins the jackpot”.
Since polyandry does not exist, the partner selection game is basically a zero-sum game. For every winner, there must be a loser. And inevitably it is those men who no woman approves. It is like thermodynamics:
  • There is a game (hereafter The Game)
  • You cannot win
  • You cannot break even
  • You cannot quit the game.
Who gets side-lined? Who becomes an incel?
Given to the statistics on sex and sexual intercourse, the answer is obvious. Studies show IQ link to virginity - but also low IQ (70 and less) indicate getting side-lined and involuntary celibacy. The most sexually active men are those with IQ of 90 to 100. Slighty lower than average IQ, high degree of aggression and high score on the Dark Triad increase the man’s chances in the hookup game dramatically.

Intercourse and Intelligence
Leave print-view Friday, April 27, 2007 Tyler Cowen quotes from a new study testing the relationship between grades and delayed sexual activity. Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins) In fact, a more detailed study from 2000 is devoted strictly to this topic, and finds the same thing: Smart Teens Don't Have Sex (or Kiss Much Either) . The team looked at 1000s of representative teens grades 7-12 in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and The Biosocial Factors in Adolescent Development datasets, both of which include an IQ test, and include detailed sexual experience questions ranging from hand-holding to intercourse. As with the other study there was a curvilinear relationship: students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks). Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age. While these authors leave off at grade 12th, it would seem plausible to expect that this relationship extends beyond high school. To explore this, plenty of interesting facts come from a 2001 campus sex survey by the joint MIT/Wellesley college magazine Counterpoint (PDF). Looking within and between colleges, IQ appears to delay sexual activity on into young adulthood. By the age of 19, 80% of US males and 75% of women have lost their virginity, and 87% of college students have had sex. But this number appears to be much lower at elite (i.e. more intelligent) colleges. According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduate students have had sex. The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Simi
https://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

What contributes getting side-lined? The first is not playing The Game. Either not understanding on how the hookup game works, not understanding its rules - or refusal to play it altogether.
The Game has really nothing to do with social skills (unless you are an Autist or grown up in a barrel). If it did, it would be the psychopaths and narcissists who’d become incels. It is about the gaming skills. What it does is on what kind of an impression you are able to make of yourself (cue why narcissists and psychopaths score high), how extroverted you are, can you find compatible partners on your communication range and how skilled a gamesman you are. It is the gaming skills, not social skills, which really count. The worst advice any mother can give to her son is “be yourself”, because that is a losing formula. The Game is all about deception, cunning and faking till you make it; nice guys finish last.
Why high IQ contributes on losing in the game? It is because of the communication range. Any meaningful human interaction is possible only if the IQs of two persons (or a person and the group average) differ at most two standard deviations. It means the higher your IQ is, the smaller is the pool of potential partner - those with average IQ have the broadest.
Since men are over-represented at both ends of the IQ distribution - both the brightest and dullest of people are always men - it means there is a ruthless competition of potential partners at the right long tail of the Gaussian curve, while those men who have it nearest the average have a pig’s paradise - women are over-represented at the great bulge.
And even worse is to ensue. IQ is not only a quantitave but also a qualitative thing. Those with really high IQ are usually perceived as ‘odd’, ‘weird’, ‘not fitting in the group’ or ‘deviant’ types and actively excorcized and ousted from social circles. Here the communication range makes it impossible for the really high IQ boys to really fit in anywhere.

What it means to lose in this game? The first is terrible embitterment, and the second is hate - hating both women (who do not approve you) and hating the skilled gamers (“Chads”). The various incels’ boards and net pages are toxic reading. But I really cannot hate or pity them. I can only feel sorry for them.
The only way out is to become a pseudo-narcissist or a pseudo-psychopath and learn to play the game. And this is a terrible observation. This hookup game is extremely destructive society-wise, but that is the price of the sexual liberation - and we cannot shackle the sexual culture any more.
Posting this shit on reddit would drive every single foid on IncelTears to suicide

All Foids in high IQ jobs slept their way to get it

Most of what she said is true. Can you guess what's missing, though?

You got it right. Her bodycount, her bf's height, "personality", her sexual fantasies, pussypass...

Most of what she said is true. Can you guess what's missing, though?

You got it right. Her bodycount, her bf's height, "personality", her sexual fantasies, pussypass...
she did say she would be incel if she was male kek

Another midwit not getting it.
The only way out is to become a pseudo-narcissist or a pseudo-psychopath and learn to play the game. And this is a terrible observation.
There is no playing the game if you're ugly and male. And she shouldn't pitty us, she should feel empathy with humans born into a life devoid of intimacy, love, affection, of feeling another human's warmth or knowing what it's like to be desired. But basic human decency would be too much to ask.

The real lesson is: The sexual market is innately unequal. What might be the most imporant part of life is freely accessible for women, but out of reach forever for some men. This screams for some kind of societal change to equalize the playing field, to help men live worthwhile lifes or overcome the unfairness they are suffering under just for being born in the wrong body and sex. But that would go against female self-interests. So instead we get to read this brainrot.

And they do know they are lying. All it takes is to look at an unattractive man and trying to imagine how he would have to "play the game" to get into their pants. Oh wait, he wouldn't, probably not even if he risked his life carrying them out of a burning building.

She might be slightly less wrong than most women, but that doesn't mean anything if all it leads to is one more round of gaslighting.

Her terrible observation is just a way to side-step the core issue of "well, if the world is so inherently unfair to men, shouldn't we like, do something to change that?". Nothing more, nothing less. They will create infinite distractions and excuses and find new ways of being wrong forever, because they don't want admit that men deserve help, which would come at their expense.

Don't you dare fucking simp for one of these amoral vermin just because she admits a small fraction of the truths the rest of them deny outright.

Last edited:
Ah a incel larping as a foid.

not really.She answers wide variety of questions

Profile photo for Susanna Viljanen

Susanna Viljanen
Knows Finnish2y
Why are so many young people drawn to nihilism? What is the appeal?
Because it is stupid to believe in God, but downright insane to believe in humanity.
The appeal of Nihilism is its brutal honesty. It does not paint any rosy colours of the future or of other people or yourself. It presents the world as it is, not as what it should be. And how much more preferable is an inconvenient truth over a convenient lie?
If you are young, weird and talented, Nihilism is your only option. You are young and bright, clever enough to see through all the bull5hit the society funnels into you. You are smart enough to realize God does not exist and it is all a great big lie. We are nothing but big apes - animals - and we have the animal instincts, lusts and desires. Or bio-robots, as I prefer. And there is no reason to consider humans any more superior or more valuable than any animals. And when we die, there is no afterlife, just expiring into the sweet nothingness.
But since you are smart, it is likely you have familiarized yourself with various ideologies - Socialism, Libertarism, Fascism, Humanism, any ism - and found their flaws and failures as well. You will see those ideologies work only in a perfect world, and this world is not perfect, and those ideologies have only led into catastrophe when applied into practice. They are even worse than religion in this matter.
Then what matters? What is the meaning of all this bull$hit in the society and the values which it considers desirable? Sex, careers, marriage, parenting, blatant consumerism, keeping up with Joneses and so on? The correct answer is nothing.
Since you are weird, you know you are an outsider. You are not like the other kids. And no matter how much you try to fit in, you will never succeed. You will never be accepted by your peers. Your fate is to be an outcast. And as such, Nihilism is an extremely liberating Weltanschauung. Nothing really matters - so why strive for it? What else do you expect to gain but blisters on your hands?
Much better idea is just to satisfy your bodily and intellectual needs and flip the bird to the whole society, whole humanity and the rest of this miserable globe of $hit.
What is the frigging point on going to school? The society, parents, everyone will say “it will teach you new things and prepare you for life”. That’s bull$hit. I learned to read in the age of 3 and I have put that skill on good use irregardless of school. No. The reality is school is children’s prison and the human relations of a prison or a concentration camps apply there - they don’t apply in the real life unless you are incarcerated. You are put to school lest you are an obstacle, a speed bump, for the adults and on their way in the work life. You are taught meaningless things to memorize just for its sake. And you have to stand stupid kids, bullies, antisocial kids and all those petty Machiavellian games of popularity and pecking order.
What is the frigging point of making a career and climbing up the ladder? To get money to buy things you really don’t need to impress people who really don’t care a fsck about you. I have built all my computers from discarded components and run Linux there.
If you are a girl, going to the rat race of the society is essentially competing against the boys on the rules made by boys, and you are not one. Even if you succeeded, you still are impeded by the physiology of your gender.
If you are a boy, marriage is an extremely bad contract. The whole society is rigged against you, and you can be plundered off your wealth, assets, anything you have gained in matter of minutes by court decision. So avoid marriage like plague. If you want children, sowing wild oats is a much better idea.
Nihilism provides a fresh start. It literally purges your brain from all that bull$hit the society, the church, your parents, your relatives and other authorities have instilled on you. You get to build your world and your Weltanschauung from scratch - by the facts you can obtain by your five senses and by your intuition. You now see clearly about the petty Machiavellian squabbles and the games people play - and you have no desire whatsoever to jump in. You have nothing to win, only lose. Everything is about sex, except sex itself - which is about domination.
How much more liberating it is to flip the bird to everything that and carve out your own niche of existence!
How to find meaning for your life? My path is Epicureanism. To enjoy the company of good friends, finding my own tribe, enjoy good food, good drinks, good conversation, good sports, intellectual pursuits, arts and crafts and anything which keeps the blues away. Use the tetrapharmakos.
Gods are not to be feared, (because they do not help or punish you any way)
Death is not to be worried (because it is merely atoms departing from each other)
What is good is easy to get (because most good things in the world are trivial
What is terrible is easy to endure (because numbing the senses is easy)
And if life becomes unbearable, suicide is always an option. Nobody asked your permission to push you in this globe of $hit, so why should you ask anyone’s permission if you want to exit it? I have made myself perfectly clear that if I get irreversibly impaired in any way, I will commit my last BASE jump without parachute.
Life itself is a terrible tragicomedy and non-existence is preferable to existence, because in the state of non-existence, all the pain, misery, suffering and grief is gone. The abscence of suffering is always preferable to presence of pleasure. In this matter, Nihilism is very close to Theravada Buddhism and the Four Noble Truths.
The nihilist accepts life as it is and embraces it entirely as it is, not as what it should be. He or she is perfectly aware there is no way to change it anyway and that cultural evolution is a blind wanderer with no predestined path, and that everything effects on everything and change in one thing will produce completely unexpected consequences somwhere else.
The nihilist accepts the animal nature of humans, the reality of violence, hate, atrocities and the depravity of Homo sapiens as it is. He or she accepts that denying your emotions and imagining humans as angels and everyone sitting around the fire and singing Kumbayah is a pipe dream. He or she is ready to take life as what it is and make what can be made of it.
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Anyway the wind blows

24.6K views
529 upvotes
16 shares
198 comments

View upvotes

The rubbish about women having average IQ while men have extremely below and extremely above average IQ isn't true. The study was conducted on 12 year olds. At 16 men receive a significant boost in IQ.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zyiEuLb95LfB/

Men have a higher amount of intelligence then women on average but that doesnt mean some women have higher intelligence then the average man.

No, Susanna is real.

She's well known for her atheist posts and there's info on her. She's old, at least in her 60s. When women get to 50+, that's when you can finally start getting some honesty from them since they give up on social status.

She never mentions looks. Only "game", which she correctly surmises as deceptive psychopathy. Thus, she likely was pumped and dumped by men well above her looksmatch.

So, the real point here is that even when a woman realizes the serious imbalance in the dating market... she intrinsically will never, ever, ever admit that looks are everything.

A intelligent Foid​

tenor.gif

She basically say nothing new

Men would rather fsck any woman who breathes and is still warm - they are not as picky as women are
IT won't touch this, society won't acknowledge this. I cannot imagine how people still say that it's guys that are more attracted by looks. Like what? If it breathes and has a vagina, guys would smash - no hesitation.

Quors is full of trolls don't take anything they say seriously

There is still no mention of physical attributes like height and facial attractiveness

IT won't touch this, society won't acknowledge this. I cannot imagine how people still say that it's guys that are more attracted by looks. Like what? If it breathes and has a vagina, guys would smash - no hesitation.
I would not, she needs to be not fat

This hookup game is extremely destructive society-wise, but that is the price of the sexual liberation
This is why we need Marxism-Rodgerism.

- and we cannot shackle the sexual culture any more.
yes we can, and we shall.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society:

1. Sex will be illegal.
  2. Foids will be put in a coma and sent to underground breeding barns staffed by robot nurses where no man ever enters.
  3. Simps will be shot on sight (with camcorder).
  4. All men have the opportunity to reproduce at least once with a 9+/10 Stacy using IVF + genetic engineering, if need be.
  5. If a man meets the requirements (mentally healthy, etc) he will be allowed to raise his sons.
  6. If a guy is mentally unstable but otherwise contributes to society, he may outsource the raising of his sons to his brothers, friends, uncles etc.
  7. Ultimately , philosophically gifted gentleman may apply to be a preceptor and gets paid to raise and educate kids.
  8. Stacy foids never leave the breeding barns and are bred as much as their body allows. The more children a 10/10 yottaStacy produces the less demand there is for sub-10 Stacies.
  9. Sub-9 non-Stacy foids are turned into pet food immediately, as are Stacies once their reproductive usefulness is depleted.

Last edited:
I've never met an intelligent foid. They can't debate worth a shit and there's nothing to respect about them. They're just snarky cunts that have never been put in their place. These are the same cunts who claim the "feminist" title and act out like children. High-IQ females? Where? I believe in Sasquatch, but an intelligent foid? LMFAO

Finding Bigfoot GIF by JcrOffroad

Intelligent foids :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Honestly less than 1 percent of the entire female population. If you talk to woman yoI know what I’m talking about

Another midwit not getting it.

There is no playing the game if you're ugly and male. And she shouldn't pitty us, she should feel empathy with humans born into a life devoid of intimacy, love, affection, of feeling another human's warmth or knowing what it's like to be desired. But basic human decency would be too much to ask.

The real lesson is: The sexual market is innately unequal. What might be the most imporant part of life is freely accessible for women, but out of reach forever for some men. This screams for some kind of societal change to equalize the playing field, to help men live worthwhile lifes or overcome the unfairness they are suffering under just for being born in the wrong body and sex. But that would go against female self-interests. So instead we get to read this brainrot.

And they do know they are lying. All it takes is to look at an unattractive man and trying to imagine how he would have to "play the game" to get into their pants. Oh wait, he wouldn't, probably not even if he risked his life carrying them out of a burning building.

She might be slightly less wrong than most women, but that doesn't mean anything if all it leads to is one more round of gaslighting.

Her terrible observation is just a way to side-step the core issue of "well, if the world is so inherently unfair to men, shouldn't we like, do something to change that?". Nothing more, nothing less. They will create infinite distractions and excuses and find new ways of being wrong forever, because they don't want admit that men deserve help, which would come at their expense.

Don't you dare fucking simp for one of these amoral vermin just because she admits a small fraction of the truths the rest of them deny outright.
Simpman keeps gassing her up throughout the thread, proving once again how little most incels are impervious to a crumb of "foid empathy". Some of the worshipping is just embarrassing to see here.

How could even real blackpilled guys mistake foids saying men aren't as picky or "we play hard-to-get to test men's commitment," as them admitting some "truth". It's just plain gaslighting. Have they not seen how foids act when they feel an ounce of the desperation men feel? Like baby trapping men and then murdering the same baby if the man doesn't commit.

Only if you threatened their lives (in vidya), then they'd actually admit the real truth.

This is why we need Marxism-Rodgerism.

yes we can, and we shall.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society:

1. Sex will be illegal.
  2. Foids will be put in a coma and sent to underground breeding barns staffed by robot nurses where no man ever enters.
  3. Simps will be shot on sight (with camcorder).
  4. All men have the opportunity to reproduce at least once with a 9+/10 Stacy using IVF + genetic engineering, if need be.
  5. If a man meets the requirements (mentally healthy, etc) he will be allowed to raise his sons.
  6. If a guy is mentally unstable but otherwise contributes to society, he may outsource the raising of his sons to his brothers, friends, uncles etc.
  7. Ultimately , philosophically gifted gentleman may apply to be a preceptor and gets paid to raise and educate kids.
  8. Stacy foids never leave the breeding barns and are bred as much as their body allows. The more children a 10/10 yottaStacy produces the less demand there is for sub-10 Stacies.
  9. Sub-9 non-Stacy foids are turned into pet food immediately, as are Stacies once their reproductive usefulness is depleted.
:feelssus::feelssus:

shes only partially right. She dooesnt seem to factor in Looks in her equation.

Studies show IQ link to virginity
This study is kinda life-fuel. It proves that while hypergamy is increasing height and improving looks, it's actively decreasing IQ, which is already showing up with studies on Millenials and Zoomers. In 30 years Millenials with IQ 110+ will be ruling over the 6ft5 80IQ "gigachads" of Gen Alpha and Gen Beta

Just think about it logically. From that article, 80% of 19 year old men lose their virginity, yet you walk into a classroom of 120+ IQ Comp Sci undergraduates at MIT (average age 20) and statistically 67% are virgins - that's an enormous disparity and will lead to a quick crash in average IQ scores.

The other take from this is to form social groups with men in your IQ cluster. If a normie looking group filled with 120+ IQ MIT graduates lets a normie looking 95IQ man into their social circle, they will very quickly get mogged and the social group ends up with an alpha leader (and if there's a looks difference, then it's over).

Based thread and well written too, but doesn't say much new though.

I did really liked this part. It shows new reasons for why society is fucked and, most importantly, HOW WOMEN ARE DYSGENIC! Because they select for "game" skills (this is not red pill game), narcissists and psycopaths.

The new ways this site manages to put me down, it's like there's no amount of delusions, meds, jerking off, whatever cope there fucking is, no matter what this truth is so bright you can't even close your eyes to not see it, i'm blackpilled to the core since i was in preschool, but it still fucking hits me reading the statistic.

They definitely exist.Would you say the members here are more intelligent then NASA female astronauts?
Astronauts are fake and scammers

This study is kinda life-fuel. It proves that while hypergamy is increasing height and improving looks, it's actively decreasing IQ, which is already showing up with studies on Millenials and Zoomers. In 30 years Millenials with IQ 110+ will be ruling over the 6ft5 80IQ "gigachads" of Gen Alpha and Gen Beta
Lol the 110 iq will just become hikikomori while world goes to shit