Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A letter to Asian guys trying to date the hot white girls

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AMWFs/comments/1au7gzs/a_letter_to_asian_guys_trying_to_date_the_hot/

So I started dating this white girl recently, she's eastern european and perhaps one of the most beautiful girls I've ever dated in my entire life. I'd probably give her an 8/10 for reference, and most girls I've dated were in the 6-7 range cuz I'm probably a 7 at best or lower lol. She said her reason for dating asian guys is they work hard, many of them have good immigrant values with good money

Ricecuck manages to get EE gold digger and thinks he's now qualified to give dating advice :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What no erenyeager DNA does to you

Good on the riceman for bagging a slav gold digger but it's not really an achievement. 5'4 subhuman looking rich Arabs walk around with 10/10 slav foids all the time (if you ever been to Dubai). Try getting even a working class 8/10 white foid from an anglo, nordic or germanic country as a riceman. Good luck.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AMWFs/comments/1au7gzs/a_letter_to_asian_guys_trying_to_date_the_hot/

Ricecuck manages to get EE gold digger and thinks he's now qualified to give dating advice :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1067702

"Holy shit guys, I found myself a chick whose ethnicity is well-known for sleeping with any foreigner with even a little bit of money, now read my fucking essay to find out how you too can win just like me:soy::soy:."

Just don't be a gross nerdy asian boy with no muscle, no job, nothing to offer a woman and ask yourself why no white girls will date you.
"Just don't be an incel bro, it's that easy:soy::soy:. Just be a normie with a good job bro, it's that easy bro:soy::soy: and you'll get laid eventually:soy::soy:."

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Good on the riceman for bagging a slav gold digger but it's not really an achievement. 5'4 subhuman looking rich Arabs walk around with 10/10 slav foids all the time (if you ever been to Dubai). Try getting even a working class 8/10 white foid from an anglo, nordic or germanic country as a riceman. Good luck.

Over for currycels

"Holy shit guys, I found myself a chick whose ethnicity is well-known for sleeping with any foreigner with even a little bit of money, now read my fucking essay to find out how you too can win just like me:soy::soy:."
:lul:

He's drowning in denial

All advice towards asian men regarding dating boils down to "it gets better" :feelskek:

Also these motherfuckers write too many damn paragraphs

Dnr everything, but if slav whores are as much golddiggers as they say, is it really a problem IF she also stays loyal?

Let's say you are a ricecuck and you can manage to get a slav wife 2-3 points above yourself, and she treats you well as long as you bring in the cash, is it really that bad?

I get the impression that white foids from west can and will fuck another guy on the side AND divorce rape you and I'm not sure slavic wife do that, but I might be wrong ofcourse, I only know a few couples where the wife is from EE.

I aint reading allat wtf is this nigga rambling about

Eastern European are less hostile to curries, rices, and incels in general. None of that Jewish race stuff in their society, not controlled by the algorithm, and bcz of slavic alcoholic violence. Will get heightmogged though.

is it really a problem IF she also stays loyal?
it's not a problem if she stays loyal but when women use you for money the issue is that she will seldom actually stay loyal. The minute the cash drys up in the slightest or someone better comes along and she's gone. Can also guarantee she's sleeping with a guy she's actually attracted too on the side btw.

it's not a problem if she stays loyal but when women use you for money the issue is that she will seldom actually stay loyal. The minute the cash drys up in the slightest or someone better comes along and she's gone. Can also guarantee she's sleeping with a guy she's actually attracted too on the side btw.
Brutal, there is never a solution. Thanks for the reminder brocel.

Betabuxxing cucks should be killed.

I hope he breeds her

congratuations you werent born AT A TIME WHEN THEY DUNKED CHINKS LIKE ME IN THE TOILET

shishishi "hard working"

When you need to write a literal convoluted essay to confuse people into thinking your position is legit, you know it's over

Dnr everything, but if slav whores are as much golddiggers as they say, is it really a problem IF she also stays loyal?

Let's say you are a ricecuck and you can manage to get a slav wife 2-3 points above yourself, and she treats you well as long as you bring in the cash, is it really that bad?

I get the impression that white foids from west can and will fuck another guy on the side AND divorce rape you and I'm not sure slavic wife do that, but I might be wrong ofcourse, I only know a few couples where the wife is from EE.
I mean, all the collapsecopers and patriarchy defenders basically want a return to betabuxxing monogamy. If the chick is a virgin then betabuxxing her is the best any sub8 can ever hope to have in any time period or society

I mean, all the collapsecopers and patriarchy defenders basically want a return to betabuxxing monogamy. If the chick is a virgin then betabuxxing her is the best any sub8 can ever hope to have in any time period or society
Collapse is inevitable

Slavs are decidedly the prettiest European women. But she more or less said she's with him for the money lmao. Also the west is radioactive, if you're in the west, be either an incel or a volcel, women are nothing but trouble.

I'm hoping russian women will bleach arabia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back