Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of Chads are really cool guys and it fucking sucks

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Not only are they extremely good looking, but they have a good personality and are nice guys. It's such bullshit. A lot of them are such cool guys, and I can't hate them. It's really hard too. Some talk to me and are just generally nice guys. Obviously they'd never hang out with me, but it's just not fair.

The guys who would bully me the most and fuck with me were just normie looking guys or slightly above average, but not really Chad.

i agree, most chads i really havent had a problem with, except the real douchebag chads back in highschool, but like u said most now even arent that bad.

of course, they have no reason to be assholes. life has been on easy mode. they're guys too so they aren't compelled to hate people just for being ugly and many had nerdy boy hobbies growing up

this is why men should always run society. it's better for both sexes

none of them are cool to me

Lol keep sucking their dick, they secretly look down on you, whether if it's intentional or not

They treated people nice in previous life and were selfless and hard working so they reincarnate better. Its the only explanation that makes sense to me.

They treated people nice in previous life and were selfless and hard working so they reincarnate better. Its the only explanation that makes sense to me.
yes it's something like this. not exactly reincarnation are you're explaining it but a similar concept.

The guys who would bully me the most and fuck with me were just normie looking guys or slightly above average, but not really Chad.

regarding this..i have a theory that the reason most bullies are normies is because chads are immune to what women think more than normies. so normies see women be awful to ugly guys and they bully them so they can cuck for bitches.
chad doesn't give a fuck.

Fuck off with the Chad worship. They're all pieces of shit who bully incels like us. If they don't do it to your face, they definitely do it behind your back.

Extremely good looking? Doubt it. Probably just Chad-lite.

I dropped this pill ages ago but it was too hard for these phags to handle. They called it bluepill but it's not.

Chad is nice to everyone. Y'all are getting bullied by chad-lite or gigachad.

May just be pressure from a school setting.

I don't think that's ragefuel. I would find it much more rage-inducing if all chads were assholes, because assholes deserve the least to be chads

Stop Chad sympathizing you cuck. They all hate incels deep down and most show it. JFL @ thinking Chads are nice to incels.

Stop Chad sympathizing you cuck. They all hate incels deep down and most show it. JFL @ thinking Chads are nice to incels.

Incels were never bitter to the existence of Chads. You wouldnt be different if u were Chad, fucking girls(unless you are religious).
Whatsoever Chads dont hate incels. I mean why should they care how their friends look like if he only fucks the opposite gender. He may be friended with he incel looking guy because he is funny or cool.

Chad is bae

why the fuck would i hate chad. i want to be chad. crab mentality is a female trait.

guy: -sees chad- i wish i looked like him
girl: -sees stacy- i wish she was fat

Chads are assholes. Nobody in this society have ever treated me good

chads are fucking evil pieces of shit jfl at how much of a fucking cuck you are why dont you suck their dick while your at it

fuck this gay chad worship shit. He is just a fucking guy living with the gift he was given was given, he isn't morally better or worse than any of us

I've never been bullied or teased by a Chad growing up. I've had low tier normies do some teasing to me though (they were always guys who looked like they came from broken homes or something).

I agree with Chads being nice. I've had two Chad friends growing up during high school who were real nice to me. One was low inhibition gangbanger type. The other was the Chadlite type. Guess that's why I'm not as salty as you of guys here.

How can you not have a "good personality" when everyone validates you all the time?

Most Chads are great guys actually. It's sad.

CHAD know's we that aren't a threat to him so he's usally cool with us, he would look pretty bad for bullying an incel.

How can you not have a "good personality" when everyone validates you all the time?

This.
It's way harder to be "nice" when everyone always treats you like a piece of trash

Most giga chads and chads are redpilled and some even blackpilled. They somewhat know of our pain. I think because of that, they're nice/ignore us.

all men have been extremely nice to me irl

i only have a problem with women for some reason

It's because they know how to behave around people, most of us are aspies that don't know what they're doing.