Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A lot of fathers are cucked

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Some of the kids you see could've been born from an extra-marital affair.

Nature is to blame for all of this.

I hate everyone equally and kids are annoying!

Yes, the human race deserves all the hate you can give it.
Meow

We will mog them by forcing them to Date incels

Yeah, my father was extremely cucked. Followed my mom across the country, selling everything, just to get divorced. Dumbass.

Yeah, my father was extremely cucked. Followed my mom across the country, selling everything, just to get divorced. Dumbass.
I knew a dude even more cucked than this. Moved to another country, then she cheated on him and left him destitute. Normies really do have it as bad as incels past a certain age.

You're either have to be a gigacuck or a gigachad to reproduce in 2024. Jfl.

I knew a dude even more cucked than this. Moved to another country, then she cheated on him and left him destitute. Normies really do have it as bad as incels past a certain age.
Being older kinda makes you a sub 5 because you're reproductive value goes down

Being older kinda makes you a sub 5 because you're reproductive value goes down
Sort of. About 80% of male SMV is height + money. A 6ft6 chad at 20 will still be 6ft6 at 40, even if fat, ugly, and bald. And a bit of money can make up for being fat and bald (IF you are tall).

Sort of. About 80% of male SMV is height + money. A 6ft6 chad at 20 will still be 6ft6 at 40, even if fat, ugly, and bald. And a bit of money can make up for being fat and bald (IF you are tall).
just andrewtatemaxx bro :soy: :soy:

just andrewtatemaxx bro :soy: :soy:
All I'm saying is that chads age like fine wine (except for average height prettyboy chads). Chris Hemsworth will still be high SMV even if he's fat and bald because he'd still be tall and white.

All I'm saying is that chads age like fine wine (except for average height prettyboy chads). Chris Hemsworth will still be high SMV even if he's fat and bald because he'd still be tall and white.
andrewtate is sub5 facially but his height and money made up for it :lul:

Actually subhumans also age like fine wine. As a 5ft curry even as I got fat and ugly into my 30s it made no difference to my SMV as I had none to begin with.