Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a lot of french seem to have a decent level of english.weird right?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
italy seems to be a joke when it comes to knowing english,but france not so much. thinking about this since many jobs back home want you to know french,and i don't like french at all :0.

I'm not sure why that is as I can't recall having any conversations with the French, but I'm often impressed by the English skills of Scandinavians. I've read somewhere that they actually learn English as their second language in Scandinavian countries, so that's about it.

In contrast, I hate how certain immigrants are responsible for the butchering of the English language. I won't call them out here because I'm not a fan of conflict, but let's just say the next time I hear "sí, se puede" I'll snap.

I've heard that many European countries are bilingual.

Italians pride themselves on being anti-anglo, Andrea Pirlo never did an interview in English. Germans, and the French know that knowing English is the key to wealth.

A lot of eu knows English because it’s the lingua Franca of the world :feelsjuice: but yeah Italy is comical when it comes to English. They review bombed dying light 2 cause it didn’t come with an Italian dub :feelshaha:

A lot of eu knows English because it’s the lingua Franca of the world :feelsjuice: but yeah Italy is comical when it comes to English. They review bombed dying light 2 cause it didn’t come with an Italian dub :feelshaha:
my oneitis is italian(south italy),though she was born here in london and has this awful brit accent. but man having to learn french to have a better chance at getting a random job is brutal :0

“my oneitis is italian(south italy),though she was born here in london and has this awful brit accent. but man having to learn french to have a better chance at getting a random job is brutal :0”
Are you thinking of moving back to France? Why would you need to learn that

my oneitis is italian(south italy),though she was born here in london and has this awful brit accent. but man having to learn french to have a better chance at getting a random job is brutal :0
Are you thinking of moving back to France? Why would you need to learn that
neh i am portuguese. thing is backhome tourism is big and there aren't many jobs. i will try to become a baker and see how it goes,but learning another language at some level would be good in case the baker thing doesn't work.thinking of moving there in summer.

neh i am portuguese. thing is backhome tourism is big and there aren't many jobs. i will try to become a baker and see how it goes,but learning another language at some level would be good in case the baker thing doesn't work.thinking of moving there in summer.
Oh well, good luck then brocel