Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im scared as hell right now

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
its almost my 21st birthday. i have no gf or a social circle. Soon, my parents will be forcing me attend my cousins quincera party. I also failed a lot of my classes,this means I have to take 2 more years at ny college to graduate with enough credits. Im stuck at my job, its not a great job for an incel because I am required to serve couples almost every shift. When I come back home after classes, I feel so tired, then I crash into my bed and when I wake up I do a lot of studying and hw and when all of that is done, I start to feel empty. When I work a long 5-7 hour shift, I go back home and I feel empty, there is nothing that excites me when I come back home from school and work. This is a very dark moment. I am not living, im just existing. I am like a ghost that nobody sees, I am unknown to the outside world. Everyone outside of the internet just views me as that random classmate or co-worker they see time from time. My 20’s are being wasted. I eat at restaurants alone, I walk alone in my city, I travel alone, sit alone in my couch, I watch tv alone, I sit in the bus alone, I sit in the public train alone, i shop alone. I am monkmaxxing right now but its not the right time to do that because being an 20 year old incel in 2024 and in liberal california is hell. Have mercy on my poor soul. My skin feels cold, and I am shivering right now because I keep thinking about my dark future.

Last edited:
Welcome to the modern world, where you become a slave to soyciety and there is no escape.

its almost my 21st birthday. i have no gf or a social circle. Soon, my parents will be forcing me attend my cousins quincera party. I also failed a lot of my classes,this means I have to take 2 more years at ny college to graduate with enough credits. Im stuck at my job, its not a great job for an incel because I am required to serve couples almost every shift. When I come back home after classes, I feel so tired, then I crash into my bed and when I wake up I do a lot of studying and hw and when all of that is done, I start to feel empty. When I work a long 5-7 hour shift, I go back home and I feel empty, there is nothing that excites me when I come back home from school and work. This is a very dark moment. I am not living, im just existing. I am like a ghost that nobody sees, I am unknown to the outside world. Everyone outside of the internet just views me as that random classmate or co-worker they see time from time. My 20’s are being wasted. I am monkmaxxing but this is not the right time to do that because being a 20 year old incel in 2024 and in the West is hell. Have mercy on my poor soul.
Your 20a are finished already

I'm 8 and it's over ngl

in my experience, nothing will change, it may even get worse.

i dont talk to most of my family anymore iam just tired of listening to anyones shit

Its pretty shit I just replay old memories in my head a lot of how people betrayed me and stuff and it makes me feel very empty and hopeless as well and depressed. I hate being a loser at life. For a year in my life I really thought I had good momentum to fix my life but I failed again anyway. Fuck this shit it's rigged to fail

Its pretty shit I just replay old memories in my head a lot of how people betrayed me and stuff and it makes me feel very empty and hopeless as well and depressed. I hate being a loser at life. For a year in my life I really thought I had good momentum to fix my life but I failed again anyway. Fuck this shit it's rigged to fail
its over buddy boyo

i dont want to go, when im there, i wont make eye contact with any of the foids
What is your major? What kind of classes did you fail? What is the problem, not enough time to study because you work?

Mogs me for going outside

What is your major? What kind of classes did you fail? What is the problem, not enough time to study because you work?
I failed random classes like art, history, and law. I have enough time to study but I have no social support. I have nothing to look forward to in the future. Its so boring and lonely.

It's over for you. Even if you were in IT or STEM you wouldn't even be able to afford an apartment when you graduate because of the state you live in. Can't buy shit there either without going through background checks and paperwork.
i know that. At least my parents are not charging me rent