Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A lot of guys ask me to hangout

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
But i always come up with some shit excuse not to go, because i know people will be there with their girlfriends and ill be feeling awkward alone. I´m 25 now, and people my age and older all have gfs, it´s not like when we were kids and we were all single.
And no this is not a brag, as only men ask me to hangout, and men don´t realy judge you for your looks.

nothing bragging about guys wanting to fuck you

Lucky you, no one ask me to hang out in my entire 22 years of existence. Not even men or my neighbors

Lmaoo you're extremely lucky. People hate me too much that i think they'll make a celebration when i finally rope.

Lucky you, no one ask me to hang out in my entire 22 years of existence. Not even men or my neighbors

Except I’m older.

Lmaoo you're extremely lucky. People hate me too much that i think they'll make a celebration when i finally rope.
Well i don´t drink, smoke or have a gf, while everyone else does/have the oposite. Which is why i don't go. And even if i did, what am i going to talk about, being incel and video games? lol
Our lifes are so fucked up, that we actualy don't have anything interesting to say about ourselfs. Anything that a normie would find interesting.

I just hate talking to normies.

how does the sun sound?
z92gnyg.gif

I feel you. When I used to hang out with my friends, the Chad of the group would always be there with his gf or with his fwb when his gf was busy. Seeing this always rustled me.

Even if it exposes you to their non-incel lifestyle, it might be worthwhile to have some male friendships to keep you moralized and connected to reality. Or not.

Even if it exposes you to their non-incel lifestyle, it might be worthwhile to have some male friendships to keep you moralized and connected to reality. Or not.
Moralized? Having everyone around you with their gfs, while you are a loner is rather demoralizing.

Moralized? Having everyone around you with their gfs, while you are a loner is rather demoralizing.
yep was legit depressed seeing this at the store today

I understand that, but it is possible to acclimate to unpleasant stimuli and in this case it may be worth it, but only you can know. Even if life is bad (which it is for an incel) it can still be better or worse, and friendships may make it somewhat better.

I understand that, but it is possible to acclimate to unpleasant stimuli and in this case it may be worth it, but only you can know. Even if life is bad (which it is for an incel) it can still be better or worse, and friendships may make it somewhat better.
I'm not a fan of your positivity. It smells of bluepill.

I'm not a fan of your positivity. It smells of bluepill.
Uh huh, well I don't see why incels should just drive each other into the dirt. I've repeatedly acknowledged that whatever you do is up to you, and it obviously won't affect me one way or the other. You do seem child-minded though, so maybe it's best for everyone concerned if you stay home in bed.

Uh huh, well I don't see why incels should just drive each other into the dirt. I've repeatedly acknowledged that whatever you do is up to you, and it obviously won't affect me one way or the other. You do seem child-minded though, so maybe it's best for everyone concerned if you stay home in bed.
Yep, definetly a cucktears poster

I haven't been asked to hang out since 2013