Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man cannot cheat

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
Its not possible, a man cheating is fun and good for a healthy relationship.

A woman cheating with another women is ok, but should be punished with corporal punishment like a slap on the hand if they don't offer a threesome.

A woman cheating or a man cheating with another man should be a crime and punished with 5 years of hard labour as that is unacceptable in a reasonable and functioning society.

What?
A woman cheating with another women is ok, but should be punished with corporal punishment like a slap on the hand if they don't offer a threesome.
A woman cheating or a man cheating with another man should be a crime and punished with 5 years of hard labour as that is unacceptable in a reasonable and functioning society.
or get their hands amputated

Last edited:

Downloadfile 1

very based but I agree

Attachments

• 17124.gif
    17124.gif
    587.4 KB · Views: 6
I get your point but that's not what the word cheat means. (You can't change the meaning of the word, men can technically still cheat.)

I am forced to work in labour camp by my abusive parents. It is not even about money because they are not poor. The told me that I have to work in labour camp or go back to mental health hospital fucking normies RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Mental hospital? You get treated like a king and get free food.

I'd rather not. Infidelity is too much labor...

Of-course, foids prefer Chad so...

Mental hospital? You get treated like a king and get free food.
Don't mind the schizophrenic. He has been spamming this forum for days with irrelevant comments and free attacks toward members who actually have meaningful things to say. Why the moderators allow such a spammer is beyond me.

Another G(r)AY thread. Why does it matter if men can cheat or not? We aren't even in any relationshp to begin with, do you know what forum you're on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

low quality thread, a cheating man can introduce viruses into the relationship, plus he might promise his support to more than one woman when he can't support them all

low quality thread, a cheating man can introduce viruses into the relationship, plus he might promise his support to more than one woman when he can't support them all
him supporting him more than one woman goes beyond what i was talking about