Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Insufferable women will find it hard to keep a reasonable man?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
For a while I thought that there was really no punishment for being insufferable if you're female. Because your SMV is so high, you're so wanted, etc.

But... I think if your personality is like that then only very desperate men will want to be in a relationship with you. You'll still get sex from Chads but... even mid-tier guys will probably not want to date you for longer than a few months.

So I think that is their "punishment" for being that way.

Thanks @PrettyBoi for reminding me of this with your post in another thread of mine :)

For a while I thought that there was really no punishment for being insufferable if you're female. Because your SMV is so high, you're so wanted, etc.

But... I think if your personality is like that then only very desperate men will want to be in a relationship with you. You'll still get sex from Chads but... even mid-tier guys will probably not want to date you for longer than a few months.

So I think that is their "punishment" for being that way.

Thanks @PrettyBoi for reminding me of this with your post in another thread of mine :)
But there really are a lot of desperate men out there, so insufferable women can easily find men who are willing to commit.

Here is a woman named Gemma Hartley. She wrote an article and now a book exposing all of th emotional labor she does in her marriage. But if you read the article you can't help but think, "Man, that man is a suffering bastard who puts up with her bullshit." And he stays with her. What kind of a man is he? Well, he makes enough money to support a wife and three kids, that's all I know about him. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a12063822/emotional-labor-gender-equality/

But there really are a lot of desperate men out there, so insufferable women can easily find men who are willing to commit.

Here is a woman named Gemma Hartley. She wrote an article and now a book exposing all of th emotional labor she does in her marriage. But if you read the article you can't help but think, "Man, that man is a suffering bastard who puts up with her bullshit." And he stays with her. What kind of a man is he? Well, he makes enough money to support a wife and three kids, that's all I know about him. https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a12063822/emotional-labor-gender-equality/

I find it hard to even read that article, lol

I literally got a little through the third paragraph and then thought "This woman is just nuts" and closed the tab. XD

Sorry!! I could stick with it a bit longer if you want but... some people... their opinions don't matter that much because they're clearly just loopy, you know?

I find it hard to even read that article, lol

I literally got a little through the third paragraph and then thought "This woman is just nuts" and closed the tab. XD

Sorry!! I could stick with it a bit longer if you want but... some people... their opinions don't matter that much because they're clearly just loopy, you know?
I don't care if you read the whole article or not. You clearly understood the point I was trying to make, because how could you not?
But the thing is, a lot of people, probably only women, did not get the point and that article went viral, and she got a book deal.

You say her opinions don't matter because she is clearly crazy and self absorbed. Right. But somehow people like her are becoming influential.

I think that the book publisher just thought, "This woman is insane and insufferable. But there are a lot of insane insufferable women out there who will clearly buy whatever bullshit she writes! Let's give her a book deal!"

The silver lining might be that just like how people in general are starting to accept the RedPill as reality, people are probably going to wise up to the truth that yes, people tolerate insufferable women and it actually is men who do more emotional labor, the labor of tolerating women's behavior.

I don't care if you read the whole article or not. You clearly understood the point I was trying to make, because how could you not?
But the thing is, a lot of people, probably only women, did not get the point and that article went viral, and she got a book deal.

You say her opinions don't matter because she is clearly crazy and self absorbed. Right. But somehow people like her are becoming influential.

I think that the book publisher just thought, "This woman is insane and insufferable. But there are a lot of insane insufferable women out there who will clearly buy whatever bullshit she writes! Let's give her a book deal!"

The silver lining might be that just like how people in general are starting to accept the RedPill as reality, people are probably going to wise up to the truth that yes, people tolerate insufferable women and it actually is men who do more emotional labor, the labor of tolerating women's behavior.

What is this "emotional labour" thing? lol

What she called emotional labour just sounded to me like work.

And yeah maybe it does resonate with some people. A lot of this kind of behaviour boils down to laziness or an inability to really do anything proactive.

I know some people like this. They don't really seem capable of making anything happen in their lives. All they can do is react to things, and complain.