Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘A man gets called a player when he has a lot of sex but a woman who has a lot of sex gets called a slut‘.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘A man gets called a player when he has a lot of sex but a woman who has a lot of sex gets called a slut’.

And that is the way it deserves to be since women shouldn’t be in charge of who does and doesn’t get to have sex anyway. It should be men who get to choose and women should be the ones at the ‘I will just take whatever I can get’ point.

Last edited:
Because the man actually achieved something whereas the roastie just spread her holes.

Retarded and cucked, both men and women who have lots of sex should be shamed (and much more)
Because the man actually achieved something whereas the roastie just spread her holes.
Bullshit, being born as a chad is only a matter of privilege, not unlike being born a foid

Retarded and cucked, both men and women who have lots of sex should be shamed (and much more)

Bullshit, being born as a chad is only a matter of privilege, not unlike being born a foid
Exactly. If an average man is a slayer then I give him credit (almost never happens though). Chad is just a privileged blue pilled faggot.

It's still something all other men envy him for whereas nobody envies a roastie who fucked 50 guys.