Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A manager told me, “I wish they didn’t send me a w*man”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I can’t stop thinking about something based an old white male baby boomer bartender manager told me while at work the other day.

I was delivering a 160lb keg of beer to him, he helped me move the keg of beer to the location it needed to go.

A disgusting evil gatekeeper of sex toilet femgroid walks up to the bar - because she has been assigned to work at this particular location for the day.

The boomer sighed, and looked at me and said, “I wish they didn’t send me a w*man”.

I understand what he meant - toilets live life on dog-mode, imagine working at a bar around 160lb kegs of beer, the toilet would just get in the way as she flirts for tips.

Femgroids are shallow toilets.

You do more work while she gets way more tips and the same wages you do. This is brutal af

He's a cool guy to work with all the boomers I've worked with are foid pleasers

He's a cool guy to work with all the boomers I've worked with are foid pleasers
Yeah, I might stay with the company, since baseball season is over they reduced my hours to one day a week. I want to quit, and start again in April.

Yeah, I might stay with the company, since baseball season is over they reduced my hours to one day a week. I want to quit, and start again in April.
That's a good idea I like working during
Summer as it means I'll make more money yet get to relax in winter.

working at a bar with all the hot young girls getting showered in money by simps would make me go insane, hope you can cope with it

I can’t stop thinking about something based an old white male baby boomer bartender manager told me while at work the other day.

I was delivering a 160lb keg of beer to him, he helped me move the keg of beer to the location it needed to go.

A disgusting evil gatekeeper of sex toilet femgroid walks up to the bar - because she has been assigned to work at this particular location for the day.

The boomer sighed, and looked at me and said, “I wish they didn’t send me a w*man”.

I understand what he meant - toilets live life on dog-mode, imagine working at a bar around 160lb kegs of beer, the toilet would just get in the way as she flirts for tips.

Femgroids are shallow toilets.
I worked at a bar once and one of my duties was to change the beer kegs when they ran out. A fat white female bartender told me one was out so I went to go change it. I saw that it was indeed empty but we did not have a replacement. I returned and told her this and she acted like she didn’t believe my. It’s like well bitch you can waddle down to the beer cooler and see for yourself.

Foids lately seem to have. no idea what they are doing. Twice in the. last week they have messed up the change when I have given them cash, even though it took them 5 minutes to put it into the register and count. it out. God knows how they graduate highschool now

Based manager.

You do more work while she gets way more tips and the same wages you do. This is brutal af
Lol you are so naive, poor retard thinks she doesn't make more with her secret second gig.

Foids lately seem to have. no idea what they are doing. Twice in the. last week they have messed up the change when I have given them cash, even though it took them 5 minutes to put it into the register and count. it out. God knows how they graduate highschool now
It seems like things became more cucked after the COVID lockdowns, foids took over my local ballpark 60% of the employees that work concessions (food and beverage) are probably foids. The management is probably 75% foids. Males do all the dangerous labor, like moving kegs of beer. Ugly virgin males like myself are bullied into suicide.

Woman who don't preform manual labor in a labor intensive job should be fired immediately