Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Message, and a statement for ALL Humanity. A revelation Ive had concerning capitalism, human nature and consumption

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
I can guarantee if currency and the entire capitalist system became a free system of sharing equally as a vast community, everything would still be made, and far more efficiently as a community, not as competitors. That books and literature would still exist. They would still be printed, distributed, and shared across the community. However, I suspect the story quality would vastly improve since there would be no profit to be made, no need to appease the "paying masses" and artists would be finally freed from the shackles that alter and often devolve what they could do, to what they have to do to live.
When this part of the BASE equation changes, it will alter everything across the World,

The saddest part of all this is that I'll be criticized, denigrated, mocked, ignored, belittled, and finally dismissed for seemingly being the only member bold enough to say this and accept the consequences of the things I can see clearly and discuss with others.
Qtng star trek