Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A powerful message from the rw leader of the Incel Liberation Movement (new raw video)

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Comrades, it is my pleasure to bring you our second episode of "Hearthfire with Captain Darth Aurelius, J.D." In this episode, Captain Aurelius speaks about his own tortured experiences as a young, weak and often bullied incel. He was able to transcend this immiserating existence through perseverance, self-discipline and a fanatical commitment to constructive self-improvement. And while he has yet to ascend, this is a message of hope for all of our young incel brothERs who are looking for a sense of solidarity, belonging and purpose. The Incel Liberation Movement and the Men's Rights Revolutionary Movement can provide you with that support and inspiration. We ask that you consider joining your comrades in the fight for incel rights. The link to our discord can be found in the video description. Incel Power and all glory and honor to His Majesty, Saint Rodger, Peace be upon Him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GJaeviz7vw

great stuff commander.

Maybe you should change the discord thing, it will only serve to get all of us doxxed. You should post your stuff here.

Maybe you should change the discord thing, it will only serve to get all of us doxxed. You should post your stuff here.
I don't see how it will get any of us doxxed. I am the one who is risking exposure by putting myself all over YT and yet I feel it is well worth the potential liability if it generates interest and support for our cause.

I don't see how it will get any of us doxxed. I am the one who is risking exposure by putting myself all over YT and yet I feel it is well worth the potential liability if it generates interest and support for our cause.
Yes, just don't risk too much personally. It's not worth getting caught just for trying something strange. I respect you for try it.

You need to train your shoulders a bit more if you claim to be gymmaxed, no front

the background too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

would almost assume its greenscreen

your based-ness suprises me everytime

serbia salutes you

Yes, just don't risk too much personally. It's not worth getting caught just for trying something strange. I respect you for try it.
Oh believe me brother, I am not really risking much of anything since I have never done or said anything that could be construed as transgressing on any of the criminal codes in the applicable jurisdictions where I live. Also, we are a legitimate political movement and so eventually, the mask will have to come off when I give my speeches to our thousands of massed storm trooper ranks at our first rally.

the background too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

would almost assume its greenscreen

your based-ness suprises me everytime

serbia salutes you
Thank you brother, you do me much honor with your gracious compliments. Perhaps next time, I will feature the distinguished banner of mighty Serbia itself as my backdrop.

Thank you brother, you do me much honor with your gracious compliments. Perhaps next time, I will feature the distinguished banner of mighty Serbia itself as my backdrop.
i got a spare serbia flag

pm a a postal delivery adress and ill fucking send it to you as a package no joke

You need to train your shoulders a bit more if you claim to be gymmaxed, no front
I am 6'3 an 220 lbs with very low body fat. I bench around 280 1 rep max and am generally one of the strongest guys in the powerlifting type gym that I go to. The lighting was bad and I wasn't pumped up to max bicep intensity.

i got a spare serbia flag

pm a a postal delivery adress and ill fucking send it to you as a package no joke
I have a Serbian flag myself, it flies in front of my house every day and I was just too lazy to take it down off the flag pole and put it in my recording studio for this latest video shoot.

You look like a fakecel

You should feature the distinguished banner of the Third Reich or perhaps an SS division symbol of sorts like the Totenkopf.

Good taste in wine btw.

i would be honored:feelsaww::feelsaww:
I also have a t-shirt with the Serbian flag on it as well as a hat that I wear which likewise features the banner of this mighty and honorable nation. I would have joined Arkan's Tigers and been a high ranking officer in charge of raping and killing foids if I had served during the Yugoslavian Wars.

You should feature the distinguished banner of the Third Reich or perhaps an SS division symbol of sorts like the Totenkopf.

Good taste in wine btw.
Haha thank you my brothER. I can't put my many Third Reich banners up since Jewtube would immediately take my channel down for violating their hate policies though I appreciate the creative suggestions.

Even if he is we can't stay divided like this. Trucels can never lead anything.
Join my discord, listen to my speech that I give as to why I could not possibly be a fed and then make your conclusions.

Tall + white aye. Only severe autism can semi cover this up.
Or a sub-4 face which you will never see to protect my identity from our many enemies and since I need to remain an enigmatic leader for the sake of our revolution. Also, I can't really function in public places without loading up on Benzos so please don't fucking judge me.

Join my discord, listen to my speech that I give as to why I could not possibly be a fed and then make your conclusions.
I am not talking about the fed bullshit but people thinking that you are fakecel due to your charisma and height. I don't care if you are above average in some areas. Inkwells desperately need some kind of fighting force.

I am not talking about the fed bullshit but people thinking that you are fakecel due to your charisma and height. I don't care if you are above average in some areas. Inkwells desperately need some kind of fighting force.
Exactly and the fact that I am still an incel notwithstanding my obvious charisma and superior physical and intellectual qualities merely demonstrates how unworthy, stupid and cuntish foids actually are. See my previous fireside chat video for greater clarification on this very point.

Glad you added the fireplace

If you’re charismamaxxed how are you socially awkward and unable to make small talk

Glad you added the fireplace

If you’re charismamaxxed how are you socially awkward and unable to make small talk
Being charismamaxxed in front of a camera in a room with only my cat and myself is easily achievable, engaging in small talk with foids who fear or hate me is extremely daunting and I never knew how to do it and still can't unless I am falling down, retarded level drunk, which I don't want to be.

Comrades, it is my pleasure to bring you our second episode of "Hearthfire with Captain Darth Aurelius, J.D." In this episode, Captain Aurelius speaks about his own tortured experiences as a young, weak and often bullied incel. He was able to transcend this immiserating existence through perseverance, self-discipline and a fanatical commitment to constructive self-improvement. And while he has yet to ascend, this is a message of hope for all of our young incel brothERs who are looking for a sense of solidarity, belonging and purpose. The Incel Liberation Movement and the Men's Rights Revolutionary Movement can provide you with that support and inspiration. We ask that you consider joining your comrades in the fight for incel rights. The link to our discord can be found in the video description. Incel Power and all glory and honor to His Majesty, Saint Rodger, Peace be upon Him.

This is great. I appreciate your unwavering leadership, Commander.

This is great. I appreciate your unwavering leadership, Commander.
Thank you brother. Your support and the support of all the faithful and truly honorable men amongst us shall one day be rewarded when we achieve political power.

This looks good. What can I do to help?

based

This looks good. What can I do to help?
Consider joining our discord as a first initial step and as a demonstration of solidarity with your brothers who have already pledged themselves to advancing the cause of incel liberation. We are already making great progress and taking great strides towards organizing our comrades irl and creating a legitimate grassroots movement which will eventually facilitate political rallies and demonstrations which will serve to propagate the ideological principles of the movement. We are growing in numbers every day and we are the bright, glorious future of the incelosphere. We thank you for your interest comrade and look forward to your support.

Hail Saint Elliot!

nice job. my suggestions:

make your motives sound more clear. so far the only thing an outsider would see about you is that you're an "incel soldier" but what are your goals? what are you fighting against exactly and who are your targets?

I would honestly avoid the islamic and every other non-incel reference. I think islam is based but it would make your movement sound quite confusing. just stick to one ideology

otherwise keep up the good work. youre doing the most any other incel on here would be afraid of doing

nice job. my suggestions:

make your motives sound more clear. so far the only thing an outsider would see about you is that you're an "incel soldier" but what are your goals? what are you fighting against exactly and who are your targets?

I would honestly avoid the islamic and every other non-incel reference. I think islam is based but it would make your movement sound quite confusing. just stick to one ideology

otherwise keep up the good work. youre doing the most any other incel on here would be afraid of doing
Thank you so much for the kind words of support my comrade. I appreciate your excellent suggestions and sage advice. I actually have written an ideological template and spoken at length about our political objectives in audio speeches that I have released on our discord. I am presently in the process of formulating an actual political manifesto which we will be publishing on discord and here as well. I strongly encourage you to join us over on discord as we could use a high IQ and logical man of reason such as yourself.

Thank you so much for the kind words of support my comrade. I appreciate your excellent suggestions and sage advice. I actually have written an ideological template and spoken at length about our political objectives in audio speeches that I have released on our discord. I am presently in the process of formulating an actual political manifesto which we will be publishing on discord and here as well. I strongly encourage you to join us over on discord as we could use a high IQ and logical man of reason such as yourself.
I already wrote a political manifesto stating the objectives of incels. though it may be controversial and a bit too sci-fi. ill wait for you to release yours first and compare it with mine to see which one would be more high iq for the movement

Thank you Captain. Truly impressive how you can speak unbroken to camera for this long while expressing a clear train of thought, how did you learn to do that?

I already wrote a political manifesto stating the objectives of incels. though it may be controversial and a bit too sci-fi. ill wait for you to release yours first and compare it with mine to see which one would be more high iq for the movement
Thank you for your feedback brother. It may take me some time to get around to actually writing this as I have many other irons in the fire so to speak right now but it will be done eventually. I implore you once more to consider joining us over on discord if you have not already done so as I am actually looking for some high iq, well qualified and competently comrades to fill current vacancies in our leadership hierarchy. I believe you would be an excellent candidate. Join discord and see the "job postings" section there.

Thank you Captain. Truly impressive how you can speak unbroken to camera for this long while expressing a clear train of thought, how did you learn to do that?
Thank you my brother. All of my stuff, whether it be videos or audio recordings is entirely ad libbed and extemporaneous in its format. I acquired the ability to speak spontaneously and concisely through both my training as a lawyer (I have a juris doctorate in the real world) as well as my experience as a professor teaching undergraduate students at a university for many years. I can teach any of you comrades to do as I have done and mastered the art of public speaking though it will take time. Finally, we invite you to support our cause by joining us over on discord if you haven't already done so. Thank you for your gracious comment.

Thank you my brother. All of my stuff, whether it be videos or audio recordings is entirely ad libbed and extemporaneous in its format. I acquired the ability to speak spontaneously and concisely through both my training as a lawyer (I have a juris doctorate in the real world) as well as my experience as a professor teaching undergraduate students at a university for many years. I can teach any of you comrades to do as I have done and mastered the art of public speaking though it will take time. Finally, we invite you to support our cause by joining us over on discord if you haven't already done so. Thank you for your gracious comment.
It is a very effective way of getting your messages across and creates a strong sense of authenticity. I have found the discord and joined, thank you.

It is a very effective way of getting your messages across and creates a strong sense of authenticity. I have found the discord and joined, thank you.
Thank you for your support brother and thank you also for joining us and helping to advance the movement on behalf all of our comrades.

Thanks for doing Gods work bro,
you save so many lives without even knowing about it.
This forum gives me a sense of brotherhood and that I belong somewhere

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

It is down. Youtube be gay like that. Try uploading it to bitchute or odysee, they are pretty gay though videos tend to fly under the radar for longer.

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
It is down. Youtube be gay like that. Try uploading it to bitchute or odysee, they are pretty gay though videos tend to fly under the radar for longer.
Fortunately we archive everything because we know how badly the jews wish to censor the glorious Incel Protection Force and squash our efforts to force the world to accept and acknowledge inceldom and lookism as legitimate forms of discrimination

Join our Telegram! https://t.me/+YQTVhhLcHiJiZmFh