Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The RW Incel Movement is pleased to bring you our newest propaganda video

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Behold the horrors of the Blackpill my brothers!. Will you take a stand with your comrades in the real world Incel Liberation Movement or will you merely sit by like a weak, effete simp and hope for the changes that you know will never come? Join us and stand to be counted amongst the true warriors of the cause of incel power!
Discord link here: https://discord.gg/ZF4JFKKp

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kdwq7463JY

Salute To our commander

The glowies monitor this board, tread carefully brothers

Salute To our commander
I can take no credit on this one as our assistant propaganda supervisor created it entirely on his own but I will convey your compliments and I agree that he did a masterful job. Soon we will have thousands of new soldiers flocking to the banners of the Incel Protection Force and ready to take our movement in to the streets.

The glowies monitor this board, tread carefully brothers
Let them monitor and in fact let them come for me. I will sue their jew asses for malicious and wrongful prosecution. I am a trained lawyer and a very smart and rhetorically agile one at that. We have taken pains not to violate any laws of the relevant jurisdictions and any prosecution that is brought till be met with a tsunami of counter-claims which will of course enrich our movement. So as I say, let them come.

Heil Hitler!

I honestly think a incel group with guns is not a good idea.

If we don't do anything then we will always be a minority group. Its better to take action than to do nothing

maybe not but at least he is doing something. And while the intuition is appealing to normie sensibilities, it is ultimately untested and baseless. Darth is very capable of selecting and guiding disciplined followers who are willing and able to abide by gun safety principles and trigger discipline when the IPF begins to stage demonstrations irl in legal open-carry states.

Hell we trust random ass high school bullies to be police officers with the full authority of the law behind them jfl. We let retarded trigger happy dipshits join the military. But incels with guns is a bad idea? No, that line of thinking disempowers ourselves while arrogant normies continue to seize whatever means available to bolster their own power and lethality over us.

As a fellow 2018cel you should be tired of our perpetual non-action as well and be seeking to make real change

maybe not but at least he is doing something. And while the intuition is appealing to normie sensibilities, it is ultimately untested and baseless. Darth is very capable of selecting and guiding disciplined followers who are willing and able to abide by gun safety principles and trigger discipline when the IPF begins to stage demonstrations irl in legal open-carry states.

Hell we trust random ass high school bullies to be police officers with the full authority of the law behind them jfl. We let retarded trigger happy dipshits join the military. But incels with guns is a bad idea? No, that line of thinking disempowers ourselves while arrogant normies continue to seize whatever means available to bolster their own power and lethality over us.

As a fellow 2018cel you should be tired of our perpetual non-action as well and be seeking to make real change

Incel protection force isn't the feds, its the taliban.

Behold the horrors of the Blackpill my brothers!. Will you take a stand with your comrades in the real world Incel Liberation Movement or will you merely sit by like a weak, effete simp and hope for the changes that you know will never come? Join us and stand to be counted amongst the true warriors of the cause of incel power!
Discord link here: https://discord.gg/ZF4JFKKp

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kdwq7463JY

Based as usual Captain. Unfortunately some faggots took down your video. Would you consider maybe creating a Rumble/Odysee/Bitchute/Vimeo account to post it on there? It should be less likely to be taken down on those sites I think, especially Bitchute.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service

over

Based as usual Captain. Unfortunately some faggots took down your video. Would you consider maybe creating a Rumble/Odysee/Bitchute/Vimeo account to post it on there? It should be less likely to be taken down on those sites I think, especially Bitchute.
Good idea

Incel protection force isn't the feds, its the taliban.
It's not the taliban it's more like your local NRA or any other political activist group. There is nothing illegal about this nor has any of his rhetoric advocated for the overthrow of the U.S. government, insurrection, rebellion, or other illegal activities.

Advocating for social change while displaying/using firearms in a legal fashion is not a crime and certainly not terroristic

We must make homemade napalm and firebomb youtube hq for taking this vid down

We must make homemade napalm and firebomb youtube hq for taking this vid down
Soycuck faggots be like, "omg, I'm reporting you to the authorities, incels bad, incels are terrorists, they are evil" :soy:

Here it is again

Damn, the video's down. Probably some glowie Karen had to complain about something.

Yeah they didnt take down the videos of him in a ski mask shooting an AK but they took down a compilation of blackpill/lookism examples :feelskek:

Guess that tells you where the social media jews see the real threat
:lul: