Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A question for the kikes of .is

Are you jealous of ChinkTok for mogging your efforts of subversion?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I’m curious, do you ever get jealous of ChinkTok for mogging even your centuries long efforts to undermine civilisation?? :feelshehe:

Ngl i would rather be enslaved by kikes then by bugmen.
Kikes at least have some humanity left in them, meanwhile bugmen are complete immoral monsters, eating baby mice alive, torturing dogs/cats/etc. , being incredibly racist against shitskins while they are sluts for bwc at the same time, being complete amoralists and egoists....

Bugmen are like superkikes in many ways.

Kikes at least have some humanity left in them, meanwhile bugmen are complete immoral monsters, eating baby mice alive, torturing dogs/cats/etc. , being incredibly racist against shitskins while they are sluts for bwc at the same time, being complete amoralists and egoists....

Lucky for you you already are enslaved by kikes. I agree with you about the bugmen but kikes are just as bad. They’re just more subtle and are going about things more gradually. Jews are a cancer while a Chinese takeover would be a heart attack

Lucky for you you already are enslaved by kikes. I agree with you about the bugmen but kikes are just as bad. They’re just more subtle and are going about things more gradually. Jews are a cancer while a Chinese takeover would be a heart attack
had some bugmen "friends" in my childhood, absolutely horrible "people". Would throw you under the bus for any minor inconvenience.
They are the "mind focused on profit" meme personified.

Cope chinks were once people that lost all humanity over the years kikes were always literal satans spawn
Doesn't matter, cause like birds of a feather, chinks and kikes are scheming together.

You truly are a hero of my people, defending our reputation against excessive defamation in this unfavorable online environment.