Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofapcels, why?

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Just a question to nofapcels, what is your reasoning for practicing it? What are the benefits that motivate you the most? Have you ever actually gotten any of the "supernatural" ones?

No supernatural benefits for your face

I coomed twice today

Just a question to nofapcels, what is your reasoning for practicing it? What are the benefits that motivate you the most? Have you ever actually gotten any of the "supernatural" ones?
keeping the hunger, i like feeling the starvation, it makes me work harder

i also start wanting to rape women after a while which makes me energetic

I used to do it and I felt better but I'm too depressed and nervous nowadays.

You feel more aggressive which is good sometimes.
More energy.

forsen told me, "if you stop cooming, you will retain semen to shoot it another day"

It makes me feel lesser nervous, plus it avoids getting me brainfog.

forsen told me, "if you stop cooming, you will retain semen to shoot it another day"
Yeah, your next wank will be 10x more enjoyable if you've been abstaining for a while

If i fap every day or too much i'm having a hard time getting an erection, so i have to do nofap for like a week in order to get horny again. I didn't have that problem 10 years ago.

I've also done nofap for 115 days one time. It was pretty fun. I felt like a kid again, more energy and stuff.