Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A question for USAcels

It really isnt as divided as people(media) say. Most of the left and right will never meet each other, the left is just a handfull of cities and the right is everwhere else. The media is acting like everyone is about to start a civil war or somthing because it drives rating's, irl most voters are not worried about the divide or the people on the other side of the divide. The Republican vs Communist issue has damaged alot of states though,LOT'S of debt.

Incelibate anarchist said:
It really isnt as divided as people(media) say. Most of the left and right will never meet each other, the left is just a handfull of cities and the right is everwhere else. The media is acting like everyone is about to start a civil war or somthing because it drives rating's, irl most voters are not worried about the divide or the people on the other side of the divide. The Republican vs Communist issue has damaged alot of states though,LOT'S of debt.
Good to know. Stay united and strong!

Because of partisanship and diversity.

That question has such a complex answer that I couldn't begin to satisfy it, so I will simply say "fuck Trump."

Framecel222 said:
That question has such a complex answer that I couldn't begin to satisfy it, so I will simply say "fuck Trump."

You sound like an inceltears user.

Kointo said:
You sound like an inceltears user.

More like someone who has the common sense to recognize that Drumpf is bad for this country.

Framecel222 said:
More like someone who has the common sense to recognize that Drumpf is bad for this country.

But that's the point.

We really arent, my neighbor and I disagree on alot of stuff but at the end of the day we are still good friends

Because of Jews and Niggers.

The media lives on creating drama and hyperbole. Both parties screw over the middle and lower classes but the Dems try to appeal to fringe groups whereas the Republicans are more transparent about the inequality. We're no more divided than we have been in the past but somehow I'm supposed to believe it's 1958.