Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: is it cucked for an ethnic male to believe that the white race is superior?

Is it cucked for an ethnic male to say that the white race is superior

• Total voters
inferior

puerto rico film GIF

Superior

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/bpisrnIUqrw?si=bsXlJpfjs6Diti9A

No, acknowleding that water is wet is not cucked.

Yes but I still believe it because it's the truth.

Race traitorism is cucked, period. The difference between average people of any race is small. There are endless amounts of White trash that are certainly inferior to the average ethnic. Whites got where they are by snowballing geopolitical victories for hundreds of years. Before that, other races had their respective golden ages. We ethnics are just unfortunate enough to be born in the White one.

Only if there isn’t any Aryan blood in their veins. Even so, I’d rather a nigger Heil Hitler than steal bicycles

My take: Yes, if you are a person of color (ethnic) and you say that you want to be white and that the white race is superior to all races, and you admit that a white male is better than you in all areas of life, then you are a cuck. As a brown male, I embrace my brown skin, I think white skin is overrated. I am not a race traitor. If I had the opportunity to become a white European, I would not take it because I have self-respect.
i have self respect too. i dont hate myself but i can perceive white is sexually superior. i will take the chance to be white due to practical reasons but not out of self hate. defending something inferior for ego only gives pain.

ethnics are inferior to whites

Yes, also it's contrary to the forum's vision. The claim that this is a place where the incel is welcome and free from the hate society has for him.

I agree. Incels are hated by society, they shouldn't face hate in their own communities for their skin color. Judging someone for their skin color and not their character is backwards thinking.

The white race will always be better than darkskins

Yes because

THE BLACK RACE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL

Race traitorism is cucked, period. The difference between average people of any race is small. There are endless amounts of White trash that are certainly inferior to the average ethnic. Whites got where they are by snowballing geopolitical victories for hundreds of years. Before that, other races had their respective golden ages. We ethnics are just unfortunate enough to be born in the White one.

Blackpill is about acknowledging the bitter truth. Although despite being a pinnacle of civilization at one point in history, western europeans are not some invincible entities otherwise their countries would not have been jewed and filled with third world migrants. They're still the highest smv ethnic group by far tbf.

While I am against racial discrimination in the forum, I believe that race realism is the way to go.

I hold the opinion that being blackpilled is superior to being bluepilled. Thus ethnic men are in the right if we agree that the white race is the master race. After all, the noumenon is still there whether we perceive it or not. White men are the desired mates for ethnic women even if ethnic men go full feels over reals coping mode.

it's really

1.Jews
2.Whites
3.Chinks

are way to rest is not worth really of any mention

@DarkStarDown

Niggers breed the most, doesn't make them superior to anyone. If anything it devalues their race as there are so many of them a billion or two dying wouldn't make a difference.