Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: is it cucked for an ethnic male to believe that the white race is superior?

Is it cucked for an ethnic male to say that the white race is superior

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My take: Yes, if you are a person of color (ethnic) and you say that you want to be white and that the white race is superior to all races, and you admit that a white male is better than you in all areas of life, then you are a cuck. As a brown male, I embrace my brown skin, I think white skin is overrated. I am not a race traitor. If I had the opportunity to become a white European, I would not take it because I have self-respect.

It's not about the skin color niggER

Any ethnic who refuses to worship white race 24/7 should be burned at the stake

Skin color matters a lot to a huge number of users on this forum.
Because it represents something, in it of itself it isn't relevant.

All ethnic groups are different from one another due to geographical determinism, denying this goes against the blackpill.

Whites worship Blacks
Ethnics worship Whites

Because it represents something, in it of itself it isn't relevant.

All ethnic groups are different from one another due to geographical determinism, denying this goes against the blackpill.
I know, thats why Im against racial discrimination in this forum

Yes, also it's contrary to the forum's vision. The claim that this is a place where the incel is welcome and free from the hate society has for him.

Yes, also it's contrary to the forum's vision. The claim that this is a place where the incel is welcome and free from the hate society has for him.
I agree. Incels are hated by society, they shouldn't face hate in their own communities for their skin color. Judging someone for their skin color and not their character is backwards thinking.

My take: Yes, if you are a person of color (ethnic) and you say that you want to be white and that the white race is superior to all races, and you admit that a white male is better than you in all areas of life, then you are a cuck. As a brown male, I embrace my brown skin, I think white skin is overrated. I am not a race traitor. If I had the opportunity to become a white European, I would not take it because I have self-respect.

the white race is superior?​

no the jewish race is superior.the white race is 2nd best and chinks at 3rd

It really depends on the circumstances and it's not really about racial hatred it's hating the correct races on top of that I hope you know from history there were plenty of non-white non-arean Nazis

I know, thats why Im against racial discrimination in this forum
What discrimination is there? Are there people that don't interact with users because of race? I haven't seen any.

Racial determinism is a core postulate of the blackpill just like genetic determinism is.

It's as if you asked "Is it cucked for an autist to believe that NTfags are superior?"

What discrimination is there? Are there people that don't interact with users because of race? I haven't seen any.

Racial determinism is a core postulate of the blackpill just like genetic determinism is.

It's as if you asked "Is it cucked for an autist to believe that NTfags are superior?"

@uglylatino blocked users who are curry.

There is nothing cucked about being s racial realist and realizing the truth about life. Ethnics are worthless. There is a literal genocide going on of sandniggers and everyone praises the genocide and calls it a moral duty.

1 Jew gets punched in the face, the world cries. 700k Palestinians starve to death, and it's not just accepted, it is praised and encouraged.

@tehgymcel420

@uglylatino blocked users who are curry.
Good for them, one less zoomerfag interacting with them. There are no prominent usERs that do except that one Putin avi guy.

Racism is important like genetics but it's mostly women who are racist. This is why ethnic men are rejected by their own women. Women are like white supremacists because they view good-looking white men as superior to all non-white men

The dilemma of the previous century still unanswered

I'm white and think the Asian race is superior

Ban and lynch all self-hating ethnics immediately. I'm looking at you @wereq

Last edited:
While I am against racial discrimination in the forum, I believe that race realism is the way to go.

I hold the opinion that being blackpilled is superior to being bluepilled. Thus ethnic men are in the right if we agree that the white race is the master race. After all, the noumenon is still there whether we perceive it or not. White men are the desired mates for ethnic women even if ethnic men go full feels over reals coping mode.

no one is inferior I just acknowledge that whites have advantages on dating market

I don't know if the white race is superior or not but white women are indeed superior to women of other races.

it’s the truth. I have to accept the truth regardless without turning to copes. White foids are better looking than all other ethnic foids. And the reverse is true if you consider the statistics. I wish it were different but it’s the reality. Blacks, Indians, amerindians(mestizos also), SEA, EA, MENA…etc we are all ugly by comparison. The contrast is apparent in the west especially in diverse cities where you can see people of every ethnic group. There is no coping every time I go out it’s in my face. Ugly ethnic vs normal looking white people 24/7.

Acknowledging a simple fact isn't cucked.

The white race is dying out. I dont see what is superior about that? Look at Ukraine, their young girls are now in Germany, France, Holland, Ireland and will breed with the local men and refugee men there when they get a bit older in a few years. How many will return to Ukraine? Those young girls are now in school, starting their first jobs etc.

Germans only having 0.8 children per woman , thats a dying nation once the older generations die then the remaining ones will be an absolute minority. UK not much better, USA not much better, Italy just as bad.

I dont get what is superior? I would argue that ethnics are superior culturally. All the whites fancy AI , electronics, cars etc that whites boast about but in 100 years they will be a defeated , destroyed race. So an inferior race, because the superior replaces the inferior.

No, denying the truth is bluepill, a true blackpilled man would know that there's no race that is greater than the white race.

The white race is dying out. I dont see what is superior about that
Niggers breed the most, doesn't make them superior to anyone. If anything it devalues their race as there are so many of them a billion or two dying wouldn't make a difference.

Niggers breed the most, doesn't make them superior to anyone. If anything it devalues their race as there are so many of them a billion or two dying wouldn't make a difference.
Dude what ever, in 100 years there will will be hardly any whites left, its that simple. Debating on whether blacks, sands, currys, rice are superior is a whole other debate altogether. For now I simply stated simple statistics and demographics if things continue as they are right now then whites are totally finished possibly to never ever rise again EVER.

yes but that doesn't make it not true

No, cause it´s Facts

It's cucked to worship any race other than your own.

Absolute copium: even brown women of lighter shades know they are superior to darker skinned brown women.

The preference for lighter skin tone in women is in fact lookism and extrapolated on a wide enough range you get racism

This is dumb acknowledging that another race is superior when their is way to much evidence to support it is crazy

It's pretty cucked

its a fact, only race who can have variations of hair color, eye color and general difference of appearances. non-whites/ethnics all have generic black hair and brown eyes

There is nothing cucked about being s racial realist and realizing the truth about life. Ethnics are worthless. There is a literal genocide going on of sandniggers and everyone praises the genocide and calls it a moral duty.

1 Jew gets punched in the face, the world cries. 700k Palestinians starve to death, and it's not just accepted, it is praised and encouraged.

@tehgymcel420
true

Is it cucked to believe tall people are superior?

I like it when shiteskins realize the truth

If we didn't have soyciety and everyone had their women in check, would you still think they are superior? No, so I don't understand why any ethnic male would think another group is superior to them. Seen a lot of poorfag ugly truecel dysgenic whites that I would not want to have their looks or life.

It is cucked but it’s a good thing that they are.