Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A simple hug will do

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
JFL i can't even get a hug from a woman. Honestly if i asked a woman for a hug on the street or online i would 10/10 times be rejected.
But if BIG BONES chad did the samething 9/10 women would hug him easily.
I hate this
Like a few minute hug would be so nice. I just want to hug a woman and have a connection with her for a minute. Put my face into her neck and hair. Hug and hold her tight. Feel human for once.
But my genetics said NO

i just want to creampie some hole once in my life. thats all im asking for.

A hug would be nice but not enough as my dick would get erect and I’d want to start fucking

whores would walk up and hug 9/10 chad without consent

JFL i can't even get a hug from a woman. Honestly if i asked a woman for a hug on the street or online i would 10/10 times be rejected.
I hate this
Like a few minute hug would be so nice. I just want to hug a woman and have a connection with her for a minute. Put my face into her neck and hair. Hug and hold her tight. Feel human for once.
But my genetics said NO
sounds gross and entitled, maybe you should consider going gay :foidSoy:

if youve not been approached by over age women its legit over
alll chads in the making have had sex as minors with over age women

It's funny how we've been brought up to believe that foids are the "warm, gentle, affectionate" sex. Nothing could be further from the truth. Foids, as a matter of standard practice, withhold even the most basic forms of intimacy and affection, and very carefully dole it out. Foids are not warm and affectionate, but cold and pragmatic...

Heck, just having somebody to chat with over coffee once in a while would be nice, but no they’re too busy. Like they run a fortune500 company, lulz.

Last edited:
If a foid is willing to be my friend I'll be happy :feelskek:

I hate this
But my genetics said NO

Delete that "cute" feeling/idea, because love doesn't exist. Looks/Status/power are all in life.
sounds gross and entitled, maybe you should consider going gay :foidSoy:
:feelskek:

I watched some hugging ASMR recently, brutally over. Actually felt nice with headphones ngl.
Affective misery for decades is brutal & rots your brain, way worse than lack of recreational sex. I can't remember the last time I got a genuine hug from a female, if ever.

Last edited: