Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A Slavic Filipinophile

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Slavic toilets hate Slavia so much that they go for literally anywhere but Slavia.

I have seen so many Slavic toilets with Ricebros ans Curries, even here in the Netherlands. It's like they would choose anywhere and anyone except for Slavs and Black Africans. Slavs are ethnics, no amount of blonde hair and blue eyes can make them less ethnic, especially not since their own toilets treat them like this.

Slavpill is like juggernaut law for Asians...

Slavs have the lowest smv in slavshit countries. Even curries mog us

She is not Slavic

I don't think I've ever seen a foreign foid here, just SEAmaxxers jfl, but she's still chad only :feelskek:

View attachment 959045

Slavic toilets hate Slavia so much that they go for literally anywhere but Slavia.

I have seen so many Slavic toilets with Ricebros ans Curries, even here in the Netherlands. It's like they would choose anywhere and anyone except for Slavs and Black Africans. Slavs are ethnics, no amount of blonde hair and blue eyes can make them less ethnic, especially not since their own toilets treat them like this.

What is slavia?

View attachment 959045

n1ggercel is coping very hard here.

Slav w0men will still date slavic chad, they date other people because they are colddigers and most slavic man are of low social status( Besides chads and chadlites)

I do agree that slavic w0men do love to racemix, but not to the extent op mentioned here. I still see slavic w0men dating slavic chad, and a blonde blue eyed chad like the singer Shaman will slay everywhere.

N1gger cel should check his african w0men, who will do anything for white cock. I can send the nudes and thirst massages for my polish chadlite fish I got from africa, to remind him the packing order.

Also that w0men is trash, most slavic man would date her, They would prefer dating an old babushka then an entitled slut like her.

View attachment 959045

She iz pinoy baiting lol. Lots of westerners and Koreans do it.

Slavpill is very brutal. I find it strange how it's not talked about on here that much.

Slavic foids prey on lonely men with money.