Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A smart man knows when to quit

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4[/video]

If you are a sub4 male or nerdic and are planning years of gymcelling and soft looksmaxing to try to save yourself from being incel you are mentally defective. 

Face it, every male is already been doing that for years and you lost. 

Time to play a different game and try to win at that. 

Don't let these spastics deter you from winning at another role like being a provider. 

Nothing will save you when you are an old and broke looksmaxed 4.5/10 with a handful of greasy lays chad beat out in one week of uni but as an adult with income and career your options are open.

LOL this is too pathetic. You've given up so you try to discourage everyone else from looksmaxing because you don't want anyone else to escape inceldom if you can't.

SAD!

I've already moved on and given up. There is NO HOPE but COPE or the ROPE.

Framecel222 said:
LOL this is too pathetic. You've given up so you try to discourage everyone else from looksmaxing because you don't want anyone else to escape inceldom if you can't.

SAD!

lol triggered by your own copes

its just basic adult logic bud

would you fight rob gronkowski or would you try to outsmart him

@incelman

Framecel222 said:

SAD!

I've seen him. He is actually a 6 PSL guy. Looks kind of Jewish, which explains why he hates the Aryan race.

IdealMaxilla said:
lol triggered by your own copes

its just basic adult logic bud

would you fight rob gronkowski or would you try to outsmart him

Terrible analogy. What you're doing is the equivalent of lying on the ground and saying "okay Gronk, I give up, just kill me."

And lol @ you calling anyone "triggered." Everything you post is just a butthurt complaint about how you're nerdic. I imagine you live in a perpetual state of agony. Again, very sad stuff.

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen him. He is actually a 6 PSL guy. Looks kind of Jewish, which explains why he hates the Aryan race.

LOL so is he just a mentalcel or a LARPer?

>Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
>The Gambler

sIoBMjb.jpg

Framecel222 said:
Terrible analogy. What you're doing is the equivalent of lying on the ground and saying "okay Gronk, I give up, just kill me."

And lol @ you calling anyone "triggered." Everything you post is just a butthurt complaint about how you're nerdic. I imagine you live in a perpetual state of agony. Again, very sad stuff.

LOL so is he just a mentalcel or a LARPer?

Probably just a LARPer.

im an ugly nerdic man

dont be fooled by shills

and kenny rodgers is a good goy unlike you guys

IdealMaxilla said:
im an ugly nerdic man

dont be fooled by shills

and kenny rodgers is a good goy unlike you guys

You showed pics of yourself when you were new to Lookism and you had dark hair.

CopingGymcel said:
I've seen him. He is actually a 6 PSL guy. Looks kind of Jewish, which explains why he hates the Aryan race.

Wait, so even though he constantly complains about being "nerdic" he doesn't even LOOK nordic?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Wait, so even though he constantly complains about being "nerdic" he doesn't even LOOK nordic?

Unless he was LARPing as some dark haired dude, then yes.

CopingGymcel said:
You showed pics of yourself when you were new to Lookism and you had dark hair.

on lookism ive shown pics of 3 or 4 different guys and claimed them to be me, its just what we do there

im a feeble ghastly nerdic with avian bones irl

but these are off topic and i believe the point is valid, wasting time and resources toward an end you dislike and have already been defeated in is not smart and there are better ways of lifemaxing.

IdealMaxilla said:
on lookism ive shown pics of 3 or 4 different guys and claimed them to be me, its just what we do there

im a feeble ghastly nerdic with avian bones irl

but these are off topic and i believe the point is valid, wasting time and resources toward an end you dislike and have already been defeated in is not smart and there are better ways of lifemaxing.

I actually believe you because only a pathetic rotter incel would've made this thread.

I think this issue will depend on the personal views and goals of each individual incel.

I have a friend who's a blue-pilled incel. He doesn't want lots of sex, just a stable relationship. He's going to be a doctor, so I suspect his wishes will come true (despite becoming a betabux).

Framecel222 said:
I actually believe you because only a pathetic rotter incel would've made this thread.

You say "incel" like you aren't an incel yourself. Don't alienate yourself from us rotters for accepting our subhumanity. We have nothing more to do to look better. That's why we LDAR.

KyloRen said:
I think this issue will depend on the personal views and goals of each individual incel.

I have a friend who's a blue-pilled incel. He doesn't want lots of sex, just a stable relationship. He's going to be a doctor, so I suspect his wishes will come true (despite becoming a betabux).

my question to you is are your methods of obtaining your end goal really effective enough to justify them based on your genetic worth?

in a way your friend is more blackpilled because he has acknowledged and accepted is lower genetic worth and is pursuing a very viable sneaky male mating strategy (money, status) rather than pursuing what is most likely a losing one (looks)

IdealMaxilla said:
my question to you is are your methods of obtaining your end goal really effective enough to justify them based on your genetic worth?

in a way your friend is more blackpilled because he has acknowledged and accepted is lower genetic worth and is pursuing a very viable sneaky male mating strategy (money, status) rather than pursuing what is most likely a losing one (looks)

You're assuming that my friend has taken the blackpill. I'm assuming, based on my personal experience with him, is that he hasn't. Of course, he MAY have noticed this and is pursuing the money/status strategy. My point is that: Either way, he's going to end up happy.

I'm currently pursuing BOTH options. I'm looksmaxing with diet and exercise. And I'm preparing to become a provider as I too am going to be a doctor. However, I will NOT be taken advantage of and will not accept stooping down into betabux status into a sexless relationship.

KyloRen said:
You're assuming that my friend has taken the blackpill. I'm assuming, based on my personal experience with him, is that he hasn't. Of course, he MAY have noticed this and is pursuing the money/status strategy. My point is that: Either way, he's going to end up happy.

I'm currently pursuing BOTH options. I'm looksmaxing with diet and exercise. And I'm preparing to become a provider as I too am going to be a doctor. However, I will NOT be taken advantage of and will not accept stooping down into betabux status into a sexless relationship.

here is the thing, everyone is instinctively blackpilled unless they are autistic 

the difference between us and them is they keep it in their subconscious mind and cope mostly by avoiding ruminations about the depths that these things can go. 

some people's minds just do not cope properly and it leads to these ugly things constantly surfacing where they do not belong. others are just neurotic or mentally ill

IdealMaxilla said:
here is the thing, everyone is instinctively blackpilled unless they are autistic 

the difference between us and them is they keep it in their subconscious mind and cope mostly by avoiding ruminations about the depths that these things can go. 

some people's minds just do not cope properly and it leads to these ugly things constantly surfacing where they do not belong. others are just neurotic or mentally ill

I see where you're going with this. Especially everyone being blackpilled. It explains why so many men fall into betabux positions.

KyloRen said:
I see where you're going with this. Especially everyone being blackpilled. It explains why so many men fall into betabux positions.

yes lots if not most successful people do it with relative chipper too because they innately understand they are not chad but they choose not to dwell on it and instead cope effectively through other means and by setting up achievable goals which overcome obstacles in their path.

any neurotypical mind has a basic understanding of the importance of looks, money, status, talent, power. the differences are in how each individual approaches and analyzes them. lots of men just find comforts within their omega or beta roles because that is how a properly developed human mind is meant to cope.

IdealMaxilla said:
yes lots if not most successful people do it with relative chipper too because they innately understand they are not chad but they choose not to dwell on it and instead cope effectively through other means and by setting up achievable goals which overcome obstacles in their path.

any neurotypical mind has a basic understanding of the importance of looks, money, status, talent, power. the differences are in how each individual approaches and analyzes them. lots of men just find comforts within their omega or beta roles because that is how a properly developed human mind is meant to cope.

I love this forum. So glad I joined. I completely understand what you're saying.