Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a story about a chadriguez from 5th grade. this dude made it harder for me to trust people

agreed, I remember watching full anime and tv show episodes on youtube before they were taken down by (((copyright)))
i think youtube had music videos uploaded by users until VEVO replaced all of them

i think youtube had music videos uploaded by users until VEVO replaced all of them
fuck vevo, I only listen to music lyrics made on movie maker with a blue background and white text

fuck vevo, I only listen to music lyrics made on movie maker with a blue background and white text
windows movie maker. i miss when people used videos that way. youtube videos back in 2005-2010 were awesome. people just hit the record button on a video camera and that was it. they didn't care about the video quality or special effects. and videos were just 3 minutes. Now it's just 15 minute long videos with special effects, intros with retarded 10 second song samples, and acting professional. that's how youtube changed in like 2012-2015. the old-school style was starting to disappear in like 2012 or 2013

Should've punched him.

Should've punched him.
i was too highinhib because i didn't wanna get in trouble. although i had a teacher in 4th grade who was 23/24 and she was some woman i had a crush on, but i got mad at her once and i think i pushed her in that situation and i got sent to the principal

i was too highinhib because i didn't wanna get in trouble. although i had a teacher in 4th grade who was 23/24 and she was some woman i had a crush on, but i got mad at her once and i think i pushed her in that situation and i got sent to the principal
Ayy post an example Nigger

@MasterOfReality @HouseOfTarots2020