Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a story about a chadriguez from 5th grade. this dude made it harder for me to trust people

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
at the end of 4th grade (maybe march or april), some mexican chad moved to my town and joined my school and we had class together. we became friends and would talk because we both liked nintendo. in august 2008, he came to my house and we played nintendo. we continued being really good friends in the very beginning of 5th grade. and we would talk all the time. a little later at the end of september/beginning of october, he and i began to get in arguments because of an argument over a drawing we made of Link and over the pronunciation of Tabuu from Super smash brothers brawl. then we began to hate each other and get in arguments all the fucking time. he and i became enemies. in december, he and i were told not to even look at each other and stay away because the class saw us arguing and yelling all day. A couple of times once in december he whispered a few insults in my ear and i confronted him about it and he acted like he didn't do it and everyone believed him. at the end of january 2009, he and i saw each other at lunch and he was friendly and we moved on and became friends again, he gave me his old youtube channel and he created his own. we'd chat on there and become friends again. then a little later in the end of february maybe start of march, 3 friends i had told me he wasn't really my friend again and how he still hates me. they told me how when chadriguez said hey and high fived me and called me his best friend he didn't mean it and that he's talking shit about me behind my back. i found out they were right. on youtube, he suddenly began sending insulting and aggressive comments on my channel and when i asked him about it at school and he acted nervous and said "uh uh i think my channel was hacked". he blocked me on youtube and wrote "god only noobs subscribe to me!". suddenly in june, he began to act rude IRL and got annoyed with me. i was at my beach house in june after graduating elementary school and my mom told me chadriguez uploaded a new vid about me on youtube about why i should be suspended. On June 28, 2009, i came back home and had internet again (i didn't really have a computer at my beach house) so i logged onto youtube and saw the video. i played some abba song i can't remember the name of (not dancing queen) and it said i steal cars and rob banks or something and referred to me as a faggot several times and then said "did i forget to mention he's a faggot?!?!").

I went to some private school an hour away from home in 6th grade, but i had a new youtube channel and in 6th grade he wasn't mad anymore so he typed a friendly comment on my channel (he didn't use youtube much at this point) and deleted the vid. I saw him again when i went to my town public middle school in 7th/8th grade. He and i didn't talk much in middle school/high school but he and i got along despite not really chatting anymore.

in 5th grade he was narcissistic af. he had that long straight bangs justin bieber haircut that boys had back in 2009 and was a chadriguez and he told me he had several girlfriends in his life. at the end of 5th grade he began flirting with girls at school and they all showed interest in him. one of them wrote he's hot on paper and i asked her if she wrote that and he said "yeah she did because i am". in 6th grade, a friend of mine said chadriguez now gets girls at school and would tease him a lot, but then at the end of 6th grade, girls lost interest in chadriguez. i saw in 7th grade he talked to some normie who was chatting with a bunch of stacys and tried to talk to the normie but the stacys didn't like chadriguez anymore and told him kinda to go away.

in 11th/12th grade he suddenly began dating some becky (a becky i thought was ugly but most men would consider rather average looking). he's no longer chadriguez. before kids hit puberty, you don't need a jaw or cheekbones or anything to be chad because sexual dimorphism isn't as important, then when people hit puberty he suddenly was now a normie because his jaw, cheekbones and hunter eyes didn't develop.

ever since then, i had trouble trusting people because of him. i remember in 5th grade he was friends with some ricecel and some tyrone too.

I'm sorry for you, brocel. Things like this can really follow you your entire life. It's horrible that you were already getting vicious blackpills before you even had a chance to just be a kid. Sorry, man.

I'm sorry for you, brocel. Things like this can really follow you your entire life. It's horrible that you were already getting vicious blackpills before you even had a chance to just be a kid. Sorry, man.
It was @Dregster666
this was my first exposure to the darktriadpill. a douchebag who gets girls

@ReturnOfSaddam @JosefMengelecel @Diocel @ScornedStoic

He sounds like a little bitch.

Did you really remember that June 28th 2009 date so precisely jfl, nice

But the subject of kidchads is quite interesting, those guys who got loads of girls when they were like 10-12 and then puberty comes and they fall behind the real chads who develop good jaws, get tall, fill out etc.

He sounds like a little bitch.

Did you really remember that June 28th 2009 date so precisely jfl, nice

But the subject of kidchads is quite interesting, those guys who got loads of girls when they were like 10-12 and then puberty comes and they fall behind the real chads who develop good jaws, get tall, fill out etc.
Because I have autism, I have good memory

yeah now he’s just some 6/10 normie at best. His jawline and brow ridges and chin didn’t develop in puberty, so girls found him attractive when he was age 10-12.

@ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @Quarantined @watcher @PPEcel @existentialhack

How do you talk on Youtube? Was he actually a close friend, or did you just have so few friends you fooled yourself into thinking that?

I had a chad best friend growing up. He was pretty much still a chad after puberty as well, which was annoying af. Had a girlfriend at 17 who he undoubtedly fucked. We'd known each other since we were maybe 7, maybe before, maybe even in nursery. I have memories of our school friend group at first school, playing in the fields during Summer at break time etc. He was one of my two best friend for the ensuing 10 years, with a couple of short breaks. But by the time I was 17 I was a social outcast and he wanted to go out, get drunk and get sex like normal guys, so I was cut loose. We still went to the same school and worked at the same place, but he just completely ignored me and I him. Thankfully his chad looks didn't last long because he got bloated, I was better looking than him by 18.

I'm now early 30s. He sent me a friend request on Facebook last year (I don't even use it, I have 2 friends on there, both online friends, one of whom ditched me as well). I ignored it.

@dreadtheblackpill @Pain And Hatred
How do you talk on Youtube? Was he actually a close friend, or did you just have so few friends you fooled yourself into thinking that?

I had a chad best friend growing up. He was pretty much still a chad after puberty as well, which was annoying af. Had a girlfriend at 17 who he undoubtedly fucked. We'd known each other since we were maybe 7, maybe before, maybe even in nursery. I have memories of our school friend group at first school, playing in the fields during Summer at break time etc. He was one of my two best friend for the ensuing 10 years, with a couple of short breaks. But by the time I was 17 I was a social outcast and he wanted to go out, get drunk and get sex like normal guys, so I was cut loose. We still went to the same school and worked at the same place, but he just completely ignored me and I him. Thankfully his chad looks didn't last long because he got bloated, I was better looking than him by 18.

I'm now early 30s. He sent me a friend request on Facebook last year (I don't even use it, I have 2 friends on there, both online friends, one of whom ditched me as well). I ignored it.
what’s he doing these days?

Were you the only person he did this too or were there others? Also ricecel and tyrone jfl.
He only did it to me. Even though I wanted to be friends again he was still bitter

He only did it to me. Even though I wanted to be friends again he was still bitter
Why was he so bitter? from what I read you did nothing to him. Also why only you? did he see you as a threat in some way during your early years?

Why was he so bitter? from what I read you did nothing to him. Also why only you? did he see you as a threat in some way during your early years?
He was bitter because we got into arguments all the time a couple months ago

He was bitter because we got into arguments all the time a couple months ago
That's it? I thought that there was some underlying meaning behind the bitterness.That's some foid shit right there.

I was too distracted by the intense nostalgia from all the late 2000s stuff you were talking about to form a meaningful comment
What’s your opinion?

@trying to ascend

@trying to ascend
I also have some trouble in trusting people, but I don't remember if it was started by some personal experience or I was born this way, because the first time I remember having this was between my 6-7 years.

Also most people here say that introverteds are made, not born, but when I was 5, I never I wanted to socialize or approach people to be my friends, I preferred to stay in mine, and my group of friends were always formed by a few people.

But I was more low inhib before than now, but I was never much engaged on going to parties and socializing in big groups, even when I was a kid

I also have some trouble in trusting people, but I don't remember if it was started by some personal experience or I was born this way, because the first time I remember having this was between my 6-7 years.

Also most people here say that introverteds are made, not born, but when I was 5, I never I wanted to socialize or approach people to be my friends, I preferred to stay in mine, and my group of friends were always formed by a few people.

But I was more low inhib before than now, but I was never much engaged on going to parties and socializing in big groups, even when I was a kid
I never got to go to any parties in HS and college and it feels like most people have

I never got to go to any parties in HS and college and it feels like most people have
I could go to some 18+ parties when I was 14, I don't drink alcohol neither smoke, so it was pretty shit, music was shit and I prefer places with few people. I can garantuee you, if you are sub5 or even a 5/10, parties are shit and don't worth your time, even my 5/10 friend could only kiss one foid

I could go to some 18+ parties when I was 14, I don't drink alcohol neither smoke, so it was pretty shit, music was shit and I prefer places with few people. I can garantuee you, if you are sub5 or even a 5/10, parties are shit and don't worth your time, even my 5/10 friend could only kiss one foid
You went to a college party? Any post-college parties?

You went to a college party? Any post-college parties?
A party that was promoted by a college, you could go there without being a student, but you would pay more for the entrace

What a faggot tbh, he can't even talk shit to your face. Also this reminds me how youtube was so based in the 2000s, and it was legit just random people posting creative shit. Then around 2012 or so corporations began to realize that everyone was migrating to online content, and they began just posting their shit to youtube instead of MTV or whatever and it went to shit. The "trending" tab on youtube is the absolute worst cesspit of bullshit ever created.

Couldn't even talk shit to your face, had to be a pussy. You must be a scary kind of incel.

What a faggot tbh, he can't even talk shit to your face. Also this reminds me how youtube was so based in the 2000s, and it was legit just random people posting creative shit. Then around 2012 or so corporations began to realize that everyone was migrating to online content, and they began just posting their shit to youtube instead of MTV or whatever and it went to shit. The "trending" tab on youtube is the absolute worst cesspit of bullshit ever created.
yeah old youtube was much better. people didn't care about making a super professional video back then. they just hit record and that was it. now they make super long videos with special effects and rants. Last time youtube was good was 2010 or 2011
Back in those days you could private message people on Youtube. Good times man...
and you could comment on people's channels. People did that all the time back then, but now people never comment on channels. most channels disable comments section in fact. i also remember you could have a big background image behind your channel and a long description adding all kinds of cool things and make your channel any color you want, now channels look like generic ass twitter profile clones. youtube sold out thanks to gay ass google.

back then people would comment on each other's channels, nobody does that anymore. that's how people talked on youtube. you could also send personal messages (PMs) which are now called direct messages (DM)
Couldn't even talk shit to your face, had to be a pussy. You must be a scary kind of incel.
he was rude to my face at first, and when he talked shit behind my back a little later on instead, he was rude to the face of some normie guy. i think he wasn't chicken to be rude to my face given all of this, i think he just thought it was funny how i assumed he and i were still friends.

i still hate those who pretend to be your friends, it makes it impossible to know who is your friend and who isn't.

Last edited:
Idk it sounds sad like, I went through some similar shit

I think as little kids (like 11 and under) autists are slightly less disadvantaged compared to what they will be, so sometimes they can make friends, but as soon as puberty hits all the non-autists abandoned the neurodivergents because it's expedient
Yeah when an autist is in elementary school their life will be easier with making friends and shit. Then as they get older their life is much worse

Yeah when an autist is in elementary school their life will be easier with making friends and shit. Then as they get older their life is much worse
Oyy you never showed us an exMple of this chadriguez

at the end of 5th grade he began flirting with girls at school and they all showed interest in him. one of them wrote he's hot on paper and i asked her if she wrote that and he said
i remember in 12th grade, 1 week prior to valentine's day i wrote a love letter to this one guy that would constantly call me names. here comes the valentine's day just before the lunch break some girls bring love mail and read names out loud who had received a mail. that guy heard his name and got really excited, of course the excitement went away when i told everyone that i wrote that mail, i felt like a god prankster, they laughed at him. :feelskek::chad: (i was always trying to be the class clown, just to feel some kind of belonging)

i remember in 12th grade, 1 week prior to valentine's day i wrote a love letter to this one guy that would constantly call me names. here comes the valentine's day just before the lunch break some girls bring love mail and read names out loud who had received a mail. that guy heard his name and got really excited, of course the excitement went away when i told everyone that i wrote that mail, i felt like a god prankster, they laughed at him. :feelskek::chad: (i was always trying to be the class clown, just to feel some kind of belonging)
GigaBased

tfw not tagged, brutal story tho

What’s your thoughts?
idk why but literally every friend betrayed me in some way or another, even my cousin so I dont pursue it anymore. Incels are doomed in every life category

idk why but literally every friend betrayed me in some way or another, even my cousin so I dont pursue it anymore. Incels are doomed in every life category

@dreadtheblackpill @Pain And Hatred

what’s he doing these days?
He has his own business that offers some manual labour shit. I've just been looking through his Friends wondering which of the females he's banged kek. It's trippy af being a wizard who hasn't left the house for a decade plus. Everyone is old, ugly and has kids.
Idk it sounds sad like, I went through some similar shit

I think as little kids (like 11 and under) autists are slightly less disadvantaged compared to what they will be, so sometimes they can make friends, but as soon as puberty hits all the non-autists abandoned the neurodivergents because it's expedient
When puberty hits everything becomes about girls, which makes males more competitive and meaner. Fuck, I hated puberty.

Last edited:
He has his own business that offers some manual labour shit. I've just been looking through his Friends wondering which of the females he's banged kek. It's trippy af being a wizard who hasn't left the house for a decade plus. Everyone is old, ugly and has kids.

When puberty hits everything becomes about girls, which makes males more competitive and meaner. Fuck, I hated puberty.
And young adulthood it still sucks. But being virgin in your early 30s, how did you handle it?

@TheSecondComing

What’s your thoughts?
Well naturally my trust is earned and I distrust people by default because of how I’ve been treated in the past. People like this is why I don’t trust people.

@HouseOfTarots2020

Please use paragraphs and line breaks.