[SuicideFuel] A syrian chad refugee is going to marry a third woman.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 5h 27m
Mogs me to self harm.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
75d 15h 34m
tfw no 14 year old virgin gf from the middle east

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
192d 12h 33m
You think the women care? As long as they get to fuck him they're fine being side chicks.

Its literally how they're designed.

I like how whenever a man has multiple wives he's always made out to be the bad person. As if he kidnapped them and forced them to stay with him.

As always the woman is the victim

2020-08-05-13-12-51.jpg

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
64d 8h 40m
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 19h 21m
Watch the video! HE SAID THE THIRD WIFE WILL BE SWEDISH (BLONDE)!

MegaSpicCel

MegaSpicCel

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
13d 4h 19m
Fuck mother nature. Chads gets to have multiple wifes while others don't even get a crumb of pussy

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
113d 7h 39m
Can’t relate to him. I hope he gets divorce raped into oblivion.

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 19h 21m
At about 9 minutes 5 seconds, the woman says that his husband should take a second wife to ease work-burden. These selfish women do not think for a second the societal impacts: there are already less women than men of marriage age, so when their man gets a second or a third wife, more men won't get even a one wife! If the woman wants a third adult in her household, it should be her second husband.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
25d 20h 42m
You think the women care? As long as they get to fuck him they're fine being side chicks.

I like how whenever a man has multiple wives he's always made out to be the bad person. As if he kidnapped them and forced them to stay with him.

View attachment 375281

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
150d 15h 4m
At about 9 minutes 5 seconds, the woman says that his husband should take a second wife to ease work-burden. These selfish women do not think for a second the societal impacts: there are already less women than men of marriage age, so when their man gets a second or a third wife, more men won't get even a one wife! If the woman wants a third adult in her household, it should be her second husband.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
My grandpa has 3
He had three and you cant even get one? Is it because youre against arranged marriages?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 5h 27m
He had three and you cant even get one? Is it because youre against arranged marriages?
I can't afford an arranged marriage, and he none of his wives were arranged.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Creepy
64d 5h 4m
And Swedecucks will pay for it

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
27d 4h 8m
europe allowing itself to be destroyed and converted

how amusing

BPincelien941

BPincelien941

Road To Self-acceptance
★★★
2d 23h 0m
primitive people, it's obvious his "wife"/slave doesn't have a choice,
It's like having a prostitute at home that obeys, but dead emotionnaly
and having stupid kids with her
I prefer staying incel than marry someone who doesn't even like you,
He's a cuck to 2(or 3) women, goes to work like a stupid dog,
and gets in return fish smelling pussy, and obedience with the support of a retarded book called quran
Chad or not, I don't envy him, he's a low iq subhuman

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
83d 0m
Polygamy is the highest form of degeneracy and should be destroyed once and for all. If islam doesn't want to renounce it then it should be destroyed too

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
14d 8h 51m
Islam knows how to treat women respect.
Soyboys weee weee weee freedom democratic soy.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
23d 5h 48m

View attachment 375281
Dont see the difference between current chad just fucking his non official harem than some chadmed doing the same but marrying them, I hate both of them.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★
35d 5h 58m
Last edited:
Subhuman0ne

Subhuman0ne

My cope is dope
12h 43m
Islam is right about women

S

SturmBrigade88

Greycel
11h 11m
Swedish woman looks really dumb. I bet she had sex with that Muslim. If she wants help for housework than hire a maid.... that's as simple as that

Honestly in nordic countries JBM (Just Be Muslim) is really true. Swedish women may be beautiful but they have extremely low IQ and can't understand anything.
They think that everything that's not Swedish or white is beautiful so they spread their legs for literally anyone who's not white.

Then they end up as single mothers of even murdered by their loved ones, unfortunately.

I'm sometimes worried for women honestly. They're like children that society has to consider adults although they're unable to make adults' choices and to think like adults.

A woman can be a graduate from an Ivy League university or a Nobel Prize, they still can't make basic reasonings about what is good and what is bad for them.

The fact that we live, in the west, in radical feminist societies shows that. Our western world is close to a complete collapse, and that's the sole fault of women and their inability to make fair choices.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★★
18d 4h 0m
Fuck mother nature. Chads gets to have multiple wifes while others don't even get a crumb of pussy
yeah man, it is fucking over for us.

D

Dotrinfobe

Recruit
★★★★
6d 23h 14m
Swedish woman looks really dumb. I bet she had sex with that Muslim. If she wants help for housework than hire a maid.... that's as simple as that

Honestly in nordic countries JBM (Just Be Muslim) is really true. Swedish women may be beautiful but they have extremely low IQ and can't understand anything.
They think that everything that's not Swedish or white is beautiful so they spread their legs for literally anyone who's not white.

Then they end up as single mothers of even murdered by their loved ones, unfortunately.

I'm sometimes worried for women honestly. They're like children that society has to consider adults although they're unable to make adults' choices and to think like adults.

A woman can be a graduate from an Ivy League university or a Nobel Prize, they still can't make basic reasonings about what is good and what is bad for them.

The fact that we live, in the west, in radical feminist societies shows that. Our western world is close to a complete collapse, and that's the sole fault of women and their inability to make fair choices.
that swedish woman is ugly though....

id say nordics have a higher percentage of good looking women, and the ceiling is much higher (ie. there can be many legit giga stacies there). but there are still many average looking women