Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A tribute to Theodore John Kaczynski

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
We lost a great man today. A true visionary. Someone who wasn't afraid to take matters into his own hands.

Never forget: He. Was. Right.

Technology absolutely destroyed society and is a huge part of our problem as incels. Anarcho-primivitsm is the way.

Rest easy Ted.

Is primitivism something you would be up for engaging in yourself?
How primitive do you want to get? Amish level tech or even further back? could you deal with no internet?
Would you live in a primitivist community or would you live on your own in a hut somewhere?

Is primitivism something you would be up for engaging in yourself?
I am not well learned in survival techniques and such, but I definitely am intrested in going off the grid entirely.
How primitive do you want to get? Amish level tech or even further back?
Somewhere on the level of the Amish would be great. Everything pre-industrial revolution would do the trick.

could you deal with no internet?
I like to believe so. If I am busy with surviving and my next meal I'll probably not even think about the internet.

Would you live in a primitivist community or would you live on your own in a hut somewhere?
Preferably alone. I would be open to starting a commune with fellow brocels.

Do you think the feds killed him?

Do you think the feds killed him?
I have no reason to believe they did. He was extremely old at 81, and really didn't pose a big threat to society, nor did his followers.

Thought of creating a thread saying goodbye to ted kazynski but here it is
Rest in peace

Thought of creating a thread saying goodbye to ted kazynski but here it is
Rest in peace
You can still do it. He deserves all the praise and respects.

You can still do it. He deserves all the praise and respects.
No number of respects will be enough for this guy hope normies would learn more about him but they are too busy consooming
There will never be another ted

For me, I just want women's rights, the sexual revolution, feminism, and cultural liberalism to be destroyed. And, as for technology: I don't believe, as a product of my time, that I can live without it. But nevertheless, he was undoubtedly a remarkably brilliant and wise man.
Hopefully, he'll go on to inspire future generations of anti-ai, anti-technological, pro-environmental, and pro-traditionalist thinkers and movements. Whereby the course and fate of our species can be undone. Because god knows that we need more Ted Kaczynski's in this world.

Everyone is so silent about it. I'm only finding out now

Everyone is so silent about it. I'm only finding out now
He spread an important message. No doubt that the MSM doesn't want people to learn about him.

I used to think he was nuts.

The last decade or so has absolutely vindicated his beliefs, there isn’t any hope however.

:feelsbadman: Why do all the good people die
81 is a pretty good age to die, he would have lived longer if he wasn't caught, he probably got cancer from the shitty prison food.