Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A trucel trait is not being able to drive. The bigger trucel trait is not having a reason to drive

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Why the fuck should a trucel ever bother learning how to drive? :feelshaha: It’s a mog or be mogged world out there, you’re better off rotting away inside and to quote St. Hamudi himself (PBUH),

“it’s over, don’t leave your basement.”
“If you’re an incel, or a subhuman, it’s pointless.”

Normies drive their car around for only three reasons: to wageslave, go to the gym, or to sleep with their Becky girlfriends. That’s it. They do everything else online.

There really is no reason to drive when you’re an actual incel. None. Why the fuck would you want to intensify the pain by seeing couples and other people you will never be able to bond with? It’s like putting on one those cage-like thingies around your cock next to gigastacy and getting whipped as you watch chad pump and dump her like no tomorrow. :feelskek::feelskek:

Interacting with other human beings in general is the ultimate cuck move for an incel tbh ngl dedsrs ong.

I mean technically everyone even truecels have a reason to drive (we still need groceries) but honestly for the cost of a car and insurance might as well just use delivery services or a taxi.

I mean technically everyone even truecels have a reason to drive (we still need groceries)
Yeah I mean obviously, I was exaggerating slightly jfl. I like to drive around but as of now, I honestly see no reason to do so.

but honestly for the cost of a car and insurance might as well just use delivery services or a taxi.
I think that would accumulate to paying more in due time.

Yeah I mean obviously, I was exaggerating slightly jfl. I like to drive around but as of now, I honestly see no reason to do so.

I think that would accumulate to paying more in due time.
I buy groceries every 2 months stock up on microwave dinners primarily I bus there then taxi back for about $15-20 bus is about 2 so at most I'm looking at 11 per month in transit costs no way a car is going to cost me that little

Aimless driving with music on is a nice cope, especially during mornings or nights when no one is around. Elliot Rodger liked to do that

I learnt to drive bc my dad made me to, 6 years ago. Only thing it's useful for is to go to dentist or doctor appointments. Or take my dog to forest to walk him there, where there are no people around who will look at me strangely.

I study "at" college online (live at home) and it's very depressing, my parents have said that it's "not normal" to study online

Are you @Celasius

you articulated what i was thinking perfectly :feelsYall: :feelsYall: family is always bugging me asking if im ever gonna learn to drive and i tell them i have no reason to, i have nowhere to go,.

i have no reason to, i have nowhere to go,.
Nowhere to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, nowhere to vent, nowhere to cope, nowhere to function as a human being, nowhere to produce, nowhere to reproduce, nowhere to do anything or anyone.

Literally the best incel quote to have ever existed. The more I think about it, the more I realize just how genius it is. St. Hamudi (PBUH) was way, WAAAAAY ahead of his time.

When you’re an incel, everything just feels wrong and out of reach. Everything you do is just POINTLESS. There is no result to it.

#icantbreed
#blueballsmatters
#itwasaboutlovenothate

When you’re an incel, everything just feels wrong and out of reach. Everything you do is just POINTLESS. There is no result to it.
Want to start exercising? What's the point, i'm a subhuman anyway.
Want to start reading philosophy? What's the point, i have no one to discuss it with anyway.
Want to buy nice clothes? Whats the point, there are no clothes for your face.

Subhumans cannot do anything because the entry fee is good looks. everything in society is grounded on having good looks.

I hate driving and wouldn't ever drive again. I'm never driving and won't ever drive again because it's intolerable. It's too stressful, too expensive, and insurance isn't worth it. Cars are overpriced. I don't like traffic. Cars are for the upperclass, they just siphon money from everyone else to governments with taxes, corporation for insurance and fuel, banks for interest, and many other groups.

Better countries are ones that let people take trains and subways around the city. These are places like Japan and similar advanced nations. America is like a third world place because there's no way to get around except by car.

I mean technically everyone even truecels have a reason to drive (we still need groceries) but honestly for the cost of a car and insurance might as well just use delivery services or a taxi.
Agreed. Cars are too expensive

I feel shame for not having driving license in my 30s.

I study "at" college online (live at home) and it's very depressing, my parents have said that it's "not normal" to study online
Don't listen to them. I got thru univeristy mostly via self-study too. Ain't nothing wrong with it.

Why the fuck should a trucel ever bother learning how to drive? :feelshaha: It’s a mog or be mogged world out there, you’re better off rotting away inside and to quote St. Hamudi himself (PBUH),

“it’s over, don’t leave your basement.”

Normies drive their car around for only three reasons: to wageslave, go to the gym, or to sleep with their Becky girlfriends. That’s it. They do everything else online.

There really is no reason to drive when you’re an actual incel. None. Why the fuck would you want to intensify the pain by seeing couples and other people you will never be able to bond with? It’s like putting on one those cage-like thingies around your cock next to gigastacy and getting whipped as you watch chad pump and dump her like no tomorrow. :feelskek::feelskek:

Interacting with other human beings in general is the ultimate cuck move for an incel tbh ngl dedsrs ong.
I can drive, and I own a vehicle... that has been gathering dust for two weeks...

...because I have nowhere to go.

The gym and the local grocer is walking distance from my residence. I work from home. There is nowhere I feel like going...

I'm so tired of being mistreated by normies everywhere I go that I already feel exhausted and defeated before I even hit the road.

Even more truecel trait: you tried to have your license but the driving school jew mafia doesn't let you have one bc of your looks.

I can drive legally but I don’t have a car so it doesn’t matter

I have my license but no car or job and therefore no reason to drive