Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A typical, post lockdown, Friday night in riceland

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Well it's Friday here in riceland, so I decided to do a double gym session, one at 4pm (chest), one at 11pm (light cardio).

4pm - gym totally packed, loads of ricemen coping a few JBW, mostly low tier normie, but tall in many cases. Some white Stacies, a few Beckie's with insane bodies, like hip hop vixen tier, and a few noodlewhores with 7 faces, trying hard as they can to get that big ass.

11pm - on way to gym, streets were packed with normies, 2psl ricemen with their 7+ gfs, and a lot of JBW with highly ethnic 150cm noodlewhores.
Gym was largely empty, but in it was one fat Noodlewhore, 3 Manlet ricemen, 2 lanklet curries, a skinny fat curry, a skinny fat rice uncle, and 2 JBW bloatlords.

This is the real inequality in our society today

Going to the gym is lifefuel tbh

Mogs me at being able to go to the gym.

@LastGerman your gym open?

United cuckdom said the gyms may open as late as October :feelscry:

Going to the gym is lifefuel tbh
Not sure, I'm one of the strongest people there, but I'll always be ethnic , so it can be a few moments of lifefuel, quickly followed by depression and sooner style suicidefuel

Not sure, I'm one of the strongest people there, but I'll always be ethnic , so it can be a few moments of lifefuel, quickly followed by depression and sooner style suicidefuel
Yes but doing exercise makes me feel good

Hey I know that you have just started this year right? tell me what you do please? :D
I started last year but I don't gymcel anymore

Mogs me at being able to go to the gym.

@LastGerman your gym open?

United cuckdom said the gyms may open as late as October :feelscry:

The gym is now open. I might go this weekend.

are you gonna hit it brutally ? i have my ZMA bottle ready for the opening, im gonna lift until i bleed

I also have ZMA. I consume it before I go to sleep in order to increase my penis. The next time I go to the gym, I will bring pain and agony to the people.

I also have ZMA. I consume it before I go to sleep in order to increase my penis. The next time I go to the gym, I will bring pain and agony to the people.
Active shooter at the gym going pew pew.

brutal
If i lived in riceland I wouldnt go to the gym tbh

Beckies trying to fraud having a big ass is so damn corny man.

Where is it? Singapore or somewhere?